Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    ridiculous web filter.

    I was just reading prophets "official whining spineless pussy thread", and i was struck by the way a determined individual could make the filter spit out some really funny things. the profanity doesnt bother me, but i like the filter on because it is funny. im sure you guys can come up with something better but here are a few examples i though t of:

    tweety thought he saw a pussy cat

    peter denies Jesus three times before the cock crows

    the farmer took his old jack ass to the market and sold it



    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ridiculous web filter.

    Don't forget Dick Butkus.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: ridiculous web filter.

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    I was just reading prophets "official whining spineless "meow" thread", and i was struck by the way a determined individual could make the filter spit out some really funny things. the profanity doesnt bother me, but i like the filter on because it is funny. im sure you guys can come up with something better but here are a few examples i though t of:

    tweety thought he saw a "meow" cat

    peter denies Jesus three times before the c**I love the word I used**k crows

    the farmer took his old jack jiggly butt to the market and sold it


    that was the point of it, or you can simply turn it off in your preferences.

    :

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ridiculous web filter.

    "Webby" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    I was just reading prophets "official whining spineless "meow" thread", and i was struck by the way a determined individual could make the filter spit out some really funny things. the profanity doesnt bother me, but i like the filter on because it is funny. im sure you guys can come up with something better but here are a few examples i though t of:

    tweety thought he saw a "meow" cat

    peter denies Jesus three times before the c**I love the word I used**k crows

    the farmer took his old jack jiggly butt to the market and sold it


    that was the point of it, or you can simply turn it off in your preferences.

    :
    Honestly, I leave mine on.
    I love it!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: ridiculous web filter.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    I was just reading prophets "official whining spineless "meow" thread", and i was struck by the way a determined individual could make the filter spit out some really funny things. the profanity doesnt bother me, but i like the filter on because it is funny. im sure you guys can come up with something better but here are a few examples i though t of:

    tweety thought he saw a "meow" cat

    peter denies Jesus three times before the c**I love the word I used**k crows

    the farmer took his old jack jiggly butt to the market and sold it

    that was the point of it, or you can simply turn it off in your preferences.

    :
    Honestly, I leave mine on.
    I love it!



    i do too. it is at its best when someone is trying to be serious about something, and they throw something in there that the filter changes


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: ridiculous web filter.

    I kinda enjoy the censors myself.

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: ridiculous web filter.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    I was just reading prophets "official whining spineless "meow" thread", and i was struck by the way a determined individual could make the filter spit out some really funny things. the profanity doesnt bother me, but i like the filter on because it is funny. im sure you guys can come up with something better but here are a few examples i though t of:

    tweety thought he saw a "meow" cat

    peter denies Jesus three times before the c**I love the word I used**k crows

    the farmer took his old jack jiggly butt to the market and sold it
    that was the point of it, or you can simply turn it off in your preferences.

    :
    Honestly, I leave mine on.
    I love it!
    I liked it better when all profanity was filtered and you had to be smart to get around it.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Similar Threads

  1. NFL 2008: Top 10 Most Ridiculous Fines
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:06 PM
  2. The A-11 offense: Ridiculous, or genius?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:38 AM
  3. How to Remove a Cigarillo Filter
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:47 PM
  4. Yet again this FoxSports thing is ridiculous
    By midgensa in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 03:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •