Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Report: Tom Brady Breaks Up With His Goat

lReport: Tom Brady Breaks Up With His Goat
    sportspickle.com

[img width=250 height=137]http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume6/2007-0117-brady.jpg[/img]

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is reportedly dealing with some personal issues just days before his team is scheduled to clash with the Indianapolis Colts for the AFC Championship. According to numerous sources including the quarterback himself, the dreamy star has split with Mr. Nibbles – the white billy goat with whom he has been linked since the two appeared together in a steamy GQ photo spread in the summer of 2005.

“It’s true. Tom and Mr. Nibbles have gone their separate ways. But it was an amicable split and they hope to remain friends,” said Donald Yee, Brady’s agent. “I ask that everyone respect Tom’s privacy as he goes through this difficult time.”

The relationship between the New England signal caller and the domesticated goat exploded two summers ago when the two hit it off during the GQ shoot. Brady, shot in various stages of undress, was given numerous animals to hold but felt an immediate connection to Mr. Nibbles when he was handed the ten four-month-old, downy soft goat.

“Tom called me right when the shoot was over,” recalled teammate Tedy Bruschi in an old interview. “Right when I picked up he said: ‘Tedy, I’m in love.’ I congratulated him and asked him who the lucky lady was. He then explained that he wasn’t sure if it was a boy or girl, which I found surprising, and then he also told me that it wasn’t even a person, but a little baby goat – which I found even more surprising. But he’s my friend and my teammate, so I have to support him, even if he does decide to date a goat.”

Looking back to when the torrid man-goat affair began, Bruschi says he saw signs early on that the match might not last.

“I don’t know exactly what it was. It was just a general feeling that I had,” says Bruschi. “Maybe it was because Mr. Nibbles was a goat and Tom is a human. But mainly it was that they didn’t seem to have much in common.”

Others with knowledge of the relationship say Mr. Nibbles would often go extended periods of time without speaking to Brady, and would often display destructive tendencies – chewing through canned goods and furniture and defecating on the floor of Brady’s luxury Boston apartment.

“I think Mr. Nibbles was using Tom as a meal ticket,” says Patriots wide receiver Troy Brown. “And I mean, literally. He didn’t eat if Tom didn’t feed him. You know, since he’s a goat.”

Brady says, though, that Mr. Nibbles is not to blame for the break-up.

“We had a good run and I’ll think fondly of him forever,” said Brady. “We had some great times – like when we first met on that photo shoot and when we went on vacation to the Irish countryside last summer – and some bad times, too, like the first time I had to rush him to the hospital for severe anal bleeding and hemorrhaging. But I just don’t want to be tied down right now. I’m a young, busy guy and I make a comfortable living. I’ve done the goat thing. Now I want to explore what else is out there.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Report: Tom Brady Breaks Up With His Goat

Maybe the Packers will trade for Brady after Favre retires...the Patriots should be just about ready to jettison his huge salary and it appears that Brady will fit right in with the Packer fan culture!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Maybe the Packers will trade for Brady after Favre retires...the Patriots should be just about ready to jettison his huge salary and it appears that Brady will fit right in with the Packer fan culture!
    LOL
    Yeah, I bet the Patriots are preparing right now to toss aside their 3-time Super Bowl-winning QB.
    I wonder if they'll take Aaron Rogers and AJ Hawk for him?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    LOL
    and I thought your anti-Boston sentiments only run to baseball
    ;D how wrong can someone be about that ..lol
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Is this article taking it too far?? Oh well.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    LOL
    and I thought your anti-Boston sentiments only run to baseball

;D how wrong can someone be about that ..lol
    It extends to ALL major sports...not only in Bahston...but in Dallass as well !!!

Screw the Putzies, the Red SUX, the Celsh*ts, the Bruwhines, the Revoltings (MLS), the Cowturds, the Runters, the Mavsh*ts, the Spores and the RugBurns (MLS)!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE