Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: purple drank??

boognish is offline Coordinator

Re: purple drank??

"Benet" wrote:
    I just thought of something..

This drink sounds A LOT like a Flaming Homer!

How can a Flaming Homer be wrong!?

(Yes I am trivialising the subject).
    LMAO!! It is a flaming Homer!! Feel free to continue trivialising, by the way :grin: .
    I am a dipshit!!!

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's not something I would do, but it doesn't bother me if others feel the need to do it. I did plenty of stupid stuff in highschool. Heck I still do stupid things now - so I can't get down on others who are doing the same things I did or have done..

People told me then how dumb it was, but it took me actually learning from my own stupidity to make any difference. (not trying to say anybody here is stupid). I think the same is true for most people.
    Amen, brotha! :grin: Save the preachin' for church.
    Interesting that you would say to "Save the preaching for the church" when you use the word "Amen" which means "Thank you Jesus."
    :roll: Huh? Do you actually want a response to that? By the way, amen comes from ancient Egyptian and meant the personification of air and breath. I was using the popular vernacular definition meaning "you got that right, buddy". Please feel free to correct me some more though.
    I am a dipshit!!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"boognish" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's not something I would do, but it doesn't bother me if others feel the need to do it. I did plenty of stupid stuff in highschool. Heck I still do stupid things now - so I can't get down on others who are doing the same things I did or have done..

People told me then how dumb it was, but it took me actually learning from my own stupidity to make any difference. (not trying to say anybody here is stupid). I think the same is true for most people.
    No preachin intended on my part Boognish, but only speeking from experience.

If you want to go out and explore and experience what drugs and excessive drinking have to offer, by all meens, go ahead.

But, when a friend dies in your arms or some other sad experience happens in your life, due to alcohal or drugs, just don't come here and post a thread looking for support or asking why me....

Trust me, you hang around those who want to play those games in life, you for sure will see for yourself the dark side of it all...

No preachin here bud, but been there and done that, thank God I'm able to go on today...

Peace...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Actually "Amen" in Egyptian mythology was "Amun" and was the most powerful god of Egyptian mythology -- the god of the air.
    But the ancient Hebrew writing of it came first.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"boognish" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Interesting that you would say to "Save the preaching for the church" when you use the word "Amen" which means "Thank you Jesus."
    :roll: Huh? Do you actually want a response to that? By the way, amen comes from ancient Egyptian and meant the personification of air and breath. I was using the popular vernacular definition meaning "you got that right, buddy". Please feel free to correct me some more though.
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Actually "Amen" in Egyptian mythology was "Amun" and was the most powerful god of Egyptian mythology -- the god of the air.
    Lol! I guess he felt free!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I'm not sure how I feel about this thread. For now I'm going to move it into the 2 beer minimum forum and we'll see where its going to go from there.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

whats the problem with this thread? we used to have a thread on here about makin your own drinks or cocktails...

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Lol! I guess he felt free!
    :lol: Yep...I guess he did!

Back at ya!

Noun
    S: (n) Amen, Amon, Amun (a primeval Egyptian personification of air and breath; worshipped especially at Thebes)

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Lots of definitions for this word; it's an old one.
    I am a dipshit!!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    whats the problem with this thread? we used to have a thread on here about makin your own drinks or cocktails...
    making your own drinks and cocktails is legal. (providing your of age) I don't like the idea of mixing pills and booze. Not only is it illegal, but it can be dangerous.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234