Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: purple drank??

boognish is offline Coordinator

Re: purple drank??

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    WTF.

This forum isn't a place to be discussing illegal drink recipes. And yes, I know what it is, and yes, it is illegal in places. Not just becuase some "recipes" call for the inclusion of illegal drugs, but also because in its most innocent form it still involves mixing in large amounts of cough syrup with codeine.

Grow up. If you think you need syrup recipes, go find them somewhere else. And BTW, that "awesome feeling" can f!!ck up your life.
    Geez, Dad...lighten up. Let the kids talk about about catching a buzz, if they want; it's no dumber than half the other pooh discussed in the non-football forums. We'll be talkin' football soon enough.
    Syrup is more than "catching a buzz", but hey, if that is what this site has come down to. Why not post the recipe? While we're at it, maybe we can discuss the finer points of sniffing aerosol. How about posting the directions to make an AWOL device? After all, they're not illegal yet... and there have only been a few deaths... :roll:

Anyway, at least put this in the two beers minimum forum if it has to be here at all...
    Don't forget about sniffing that glue :wink: . I vote no to censorship!! Fight the Man!! Or, as Public Enemy would say, "ya gotta fight the Powers that Be!" All kids try stupid things; it's part of the learning process. We're not their parents, nor their counselors.

Personally, I wish there were two distinct forums/websites here; one for football and one for everything else that's discussed. Not gonna happen though. I'm looking forward to talkin' ball once the season starts.
    I am a dipshit!!!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Just for the record, I agree with ya NodakPaul!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Just for the record, I agree with ya NodakPaul!
    Me too. I think the whole idea is stupid as hell...but some people are going to do what they want regardless.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't even look at the link, but if you have to enjoy life thru a glass or pipe or by poppin pills, thats a sad place to be for sure.

I can say it, because I've been there, happy to say my life is well balanced today and I get plenty of kicks from being around my family and friends, fishing, cooking out, traveling, sports, hard work, exploring new things.....

For all you people who may try to go the drinking and drug route, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me when I say, It's a Dead End Street.......

PM me if you ever need a shoulder to lean on.........But don't look for me to be soft on you.........

PEACE

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Oy..

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

It's not something I would do, but it doesn't bother me if others feel the need to do it. I did plenty of stupid stuff in highschool. Heck I still do stupid things now - so I can't get down on others who are doing the same things I did or have done..

People told me then how dumb it was, but it took me actually learning from my own stupidity to make any difference. (not trying to say anybody here is stupid). I think the same is true for most people.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

I just thought of something..

This drink sounds A LOT like a Flaming Homer!

How can a Flaming Homer be wrong!?

(Yes I am trivialising the subject).

boognish is offline Coordinator

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    It's not something I would do, but it doesn't bother me if others feel the need to do it. I did plenty of stupid stuff in highschool. Heck I still do stupid things now - so I can't get down on others who are doing the same things I did or have done..

People told me then how dumb it was, but it took me actually learning from my own stupidity to make any difference. (not trying to say anybody here is stupid). I think the same is true for most people.
    Amen, brotha! :grin: Save the preachin' for church.
    I am a dipshit!!!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"boognish" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Interesting that you would say to "Save the preaching for the church" when you use the word "Amen" which means "Thank you Jesus."
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"boognish" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Exactly.. I mean is anybody going to listen to what some guy on an internet forum told you to not do?!? Of course not. Your going to drink that syrup Sh!t until your pukin' pupils. And the best part is they'll probably have a great time while doing it too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast