Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Ok, let's talk serious now.

This thread has had some classic replies. I'm....Flattered?

"Garland" wrote:
    Don't know if its medical it sounds more mental from your bad experience. People can have a bad expe4rince with certain things involving sex and they can never get beyond that.
    I once dated a girl that had a bad experience with Oral sex and she could never do it again because of it.
    That's what I was thinking. It doesn't straight out come to my mind, but maybe somewhere in there it's lurking, keeping me down. I can't go see a shrink though. I must beat this on my own. No pun intended.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Flog the dolphin before you drink.
    I don't know how this is going to help me get a hard on while drinking...

"singersp" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:

I can basically knock off a 12 pack, realize the chance of scoring is gone, and call it a night in that sense. Yet I can kill an entire 1.75 of Vodka, take a few Chuck Norris' and put Peter North to shame. Why is this?
    Geezus! How often do you drink that much?
    Not very, but I'm just saying that it's strange I can drink that much hard stuff and wake the dragon up, but the light shit can put me out of commission.

I think Garland has it figured out, or maybe just a little bit. It's tough to say why this happens, but I will overcome this. I will prevail. I am the Vagina Slayer. With beer as my kryptonite, I will triumph and fight unruly vag until the day I die.

So help me God.

Amen.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

quit drinking

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Have sex with hotter women.

Seriously though sometimes when I drink but I am not totally bombed I occasionally might have a problem at first but after a few minutes I can get my game on but when I am bombed I can go for hours. Maybe it has something to do with the liquor getting you drunker. Just drink more beer and don't listen to BLV.
    ;D

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"marstc09" wrote:
    Have sex with hotter women.
    Yes

Seriously though sometimes when I drink but I am not totally bombed I occasionally might have a problem at first but after a few minutes I can get my game on but when I am bombed I can go for hours. Maybe it has something to do with the liquor getting you drunker. Just drink more beer and don't listen to BLV.
    ;D
    And yes.

;D

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Garland" wrote:

I once dated a girl that had a bad experience with Oral sex and she could never do it again because of it.
    And you fell for that old line?
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"baumy300" wrote:
    This thread has had some classic replies. I'm....Flattered?

"Garland" wrote:
    Don't know if its medical it sounds more mental from your bad experience. People can have a bad expe4rince with certain things involving sex and they can never get beyond that.
    That's what I was thinking. It doesn't straight out come to my mind, but maybe somewhere in there it's lurking, keeping me down. I can't go see a shrink though. I must beat this on my own. No pun intended.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Flog the dolphin before you drink.
    I don't know how this is going to help me get a hard on while drinking...

"singersp" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:

I can basically knock off a 12 pack, realize the chance of scoring is gone, and call it a night in that sense. Yet I can kill an entire 1.75 of Vodka, take a few Chuck Norris' and put Peter North to shame. Why is this?
    Geezus! How often do you drink that much?
    Not very, but I'm just saying that it's strange I can drink that much hard stuff and wake the dragon up, but the light shit can put me out of commission.

I think Garland has it figured out, or maybe just a little bit. It's tough to say why this happens, but I will overcome this. I will prevail. I am the Vagina Slayer. With beer as my kryptonite, I will triumph and fight unruly vag until the day I die.

So help me God.

Amen.
    Alcohol lowers your inhibitions & will make you more sexually aroused. When beer is 4-5% alcohol by volume & vodka 40% by volume, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that vodka will get you there quicker.

You would have had to have drank 36 cans or more of beer to equal the same amount of alcohol you drank in that one bottle of vodka.

You drank one third of that.

Are you also stating you can't get an erection while sober?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"digital420" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    Look it in the good way ,at least you can drink liquor and have a boner

In my case It was worse ,some years ago I remember I ddin´t have problems with my erections after several drinks but I just felt sleep during the act( :) ,imagine the girl´s faces when They realized....
    i once passed out after 2 much ouzo/tequilla.. while my gf at the time was oraly communicating with me.

i didn't realize i passed out.. untill i felt that feeling of.. ohh god here it comes.. and i kinda shot up.. literaly.. i sat up at the same time as blowing up.
    she looked at me with a sneaky grin.. i played it off like i wasn't sleeping.. until till she said. "I'd believe you.. if you didn't snore."
    :-[

DiGiTaL
    ;D so funny...
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

And you fell for that old line?
    :P
    is that the same line as..

"I want to, but i have a headache"

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123