Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 958
  1. #751
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    OK back to being serious

    [img width=415 height=800]http://www.celebnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/import/kim%20kardashian%20butt%20red%20dress.jpg[/img]

    Good lord Kim is so fine

  2. #752
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    "V4L" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    OK back to being serious

    [img width=415 height=800]http://www.celebnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/import/kim%20kardashian%20butt%20red%20dress.jpg[/img]

    Good lord Kim is so fine
    The girl is pretty no doubt but ver very annoying when she wakes up in the morning .
    El underdog.

  3. #753
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    "El" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    OK back to being serious

    [img width=415 height=800]http://www.celebnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/import/kim%20kardashian%20butt%20red%20dress.jpg[/img]

    Good lord Kim is so fine
    The girl is pretty no doubt but ver very annoying when she wakes up in the morning .
    I could say that for about 95% of females i have ever dated.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  4. #754
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    OK back to being serious

    [img width=415 height=800]http://www.celebnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/import/kim%20kardashian%20butt%20red%20dress.jpg[/img]

    Good lord Kim is so fine
    The girl is pretty no doubt but ver very annoying when she wakes up in the morning .
    I could say that for about 95% of females i have ever dated.
    Are you meaning every women you have a date with ,ends up in your bed?
    p.s. and yes usually women are annoying in the mornings
    El underdog.

  5. #755
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    "El" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    OK back to being serious

    [img width=415 height=800]http://www.celebnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/import/kim%20kardashian%20butt%20red%20dress.jpg[/img]

    Good lord Kim is so fine
    The girl is pretty no doubt but ver very annoying when she wakes up in the morning .
    I could say that for about 95% of females i have ever dated.
    Are you meaning every women you have a date with ,ends up in your bed?
    p.s. and yes usually women are annoying in the mornings
    I consider going out once or twice different from dating.
    But by the 3rd time if we've stayed together we usually have been involved in the bedroom. But I mean if I've just taken a girl out once or twice i don't consider me to be dating her yet.
    JMHO.
    Im am not married and I am a college student so don't judge me
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  6. #756
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44528.msg1016007#msg1016007 date=1257965912]
    OK back to being serious

    [img width=415 height=800]http://www.celebnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/import/kim%20kardashian%20butt%20red%20dress.jpg[/img]

    Good lord Kim is so fine
    The girl is pretty no doubt but ver very annoying when she wakes up in the morning .
    I could say that for about 95% of females i have ever dated.
    Are you meaning every women you have a date with ,ends up in your bed?
    p.s. and yes usually women are annoying in the mornings
    I consider going out once or twice different from dating.
    But by the 3rd time if we've stayed together we usually have been involved in the bedroom. But I mean if I've just taken a girl out once or twice i don't consider me to be dating her yet.
    JMHO.
    [/quote]

    You should have a talk with singer then
    El underdog.

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    951

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    [img width=450 height=268]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_P5zp6TVhO8s/SVM-ISOWdvI/AAAAAAAAAU4/JWQBCp640cw/Christina+Williams+Tanning+on+Miami+Beach++ENHANCE D+VERSION.jpg[/img]

    Beach Booty!

  8. #758
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    I couldn't resist...I know VQ will be proud!


    [img width=450 height=281]http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/534.jpg[/img]


    [img width=450 height=281]http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/518.jpg[/img]


    [img width=450 height=281]http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/331.jpg[/img]


    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  9. #759
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Prophet,
    I just burnt my tongue on he pavement...LOL









    One question, where's her shoe's?
    Who's looking at her shoes?
    ;D

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  10. #760
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    506

    Re: The Official Booty Thread.

    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
  2. The Officailly official thread for everything official
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
  3. The Official Official Thread
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •