Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Official Booty Thread.

We're bringing purple back.

[img width=450 height=627]http://www.dailypoa.com/dpi/image-7890_49C2D0ED.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=677]http://gorillamask.net/images/content/2009/3/5FJlFF-1236698302.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=310]http://www.dailypoa.com/dpi/image-70EA_49C034A0.jpg[/img]

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Can we stop quoting it please?
    One time was enough.
    Hahaha sorry. So use to quoting comments from the other website. Here I'll make it up to you...

Troy Smith knows... Your Quaterback will know too.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"SuperVikesfan" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Can we stop quoting it please?
    One time was enough.
    Hahaha sorry. So use to quoting comments from the other website. Here I'll make it up to you...

Wow to the dual girls!! Dang!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"gregair13" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=677]http://gorillamask.net/images/content/2009/3/5FJlFF-1236698302.jpg[/img]
    Okay, this may be a bit off-topic, but I think I am getting somewhat immune to stuff like this. It's everywhere here. Pics plastered everywhere, inside our tanks, day-rooms, weightrooms, everwhere. You walk out the gates, head down the strip, and there are literally hundreds of phillipino, Korean, and now Russian girls wearing stuff like this gal is wearing and some even less. As soon as you walk into a club, 10 of em' will come up and ask you to buy em' a drink. It gets annoying. I stick to a couple American owned bars, "Zulu's," and a place called "Ono's" where you don't have to deal with skanks bugging you. Don't get me wrong, great thread, but it has lost some appeal for me. Am I losing my mind, or what?
    Tuco the world.....

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Okay, this may be a bit off-topic, but I think I am getting somewhat immune to stuff like this. It's everywhere here. Pics plastered everywhere, inside our tanks, day-rooms, weightrooms, everwhere. You walk out the gates, head down the strip, and there are literally hundreds of phillipino, Korean, and now Russian girls wearing stuff like this gal is wearing and some even less. As soon as you walk into a club, 10 of em' will come up and ask you to buy em' a drink. It gets annoying. I stick to a couple American owned bars, "Zulu's," and a place called "Ono's" where you don't have to deal with skanks bugging you. Don't get me wrong, great thread, but it has lost some appeal for me. Am I losing my mind, or what?
    You have definitely lost your mind!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    You have definitely lost your mind!
    I am not certain about the mind but it seems the libido may have taken a hit ;D