Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    60

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "singersp" wrote:
    Not Bad. you cut off his dubble chin though......... ;D


  2. #42
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    You just keep cracking me up my friend.
    No way I look like JDB.
    You're absolutely right!

    Does this help?


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #43
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    You just keep cracking me up my friend.
    No way I look like JDB.
    You're absolutely right!

    Does this help?

    LOL.
    At least I am laughing about this tonight.
    I was absolutely pissed today as I started to realize that my worst nightmare might be coming to fruition.

    No way in hell I could cheer for that guy.
    :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #44
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    You just keep cracking me up my friend.
    No way I look like JDB.
    You're absolutely right!

    Does this help?

    LOL.
    At least I am laughing about this tonight.
    I was absolutely pissed today as I started to realize that my worst nightmare might be coming to fruition.

    No way in hell I could cheer for that guy.
    :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    I think it will be a natural that Marr starts to cheer for the Jags. He will have Del Rio, TW and best of all Mike Tice now that he has seen how effective his 2 TE offense works with the Vikings personnel ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

  5. #45
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

    I think it will be a natural that Marr starts to cheer for the Jags. He will have Del Rio, TW and best of all Mike Tice now that he has seen how effective his 2 TE offense works with the Vikings personnel ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Well played my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #46
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

    I think it will be a natural that Marr starts to cheer for the Jags. He will have Del Rio, TW and best of all Mike Tice now that he has seen how effective his 2 TE offense works with the Vikings personnel ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Well played my friend.
    Bette find yourself a Jaguars forum then Pal...

    I know you can't cheer for Favre ( i won't either ) but i will be cheering for the Minnesota Vikings without even caring who's starting QB
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  7. #47
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    No way in hell I could cheer for that guy.

    :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    That's really sad that you would abandon your TEAM because of one player.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #48
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    No way in hell I could cheer for that guy.

    :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    That's really sad that you would abandon your TEAM because of one player.

    =Z=
    +1

  9. #49
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    I voted for Cincy, because they are cleaning house of thugs and they still have lovable characters like the ever so soft spoken Chad Johnson.
    Also they have a TJ like the Vikings have a TJ, only their TJ will be on the field instead of holding a clipboard and No 4 jock.

    LOL my friend

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    60

    Re: Which NFL Team Will Marrdro Vote For This Year?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    No way in hell I could cheer for that guy.

    :'(
    :'(
    :'(
    That's really sad that you would abandon your TEAM because of one player.

    =Z=
    +1
    +2


Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vote for Rookie of the Year
    By hx38596 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 04:22 PM
  2. A Year In Review (Marrdro Muses)
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 06:07 PM
  3. Can You Vote in this Poll, Marrdro?
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 02:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •