Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=20476

    [size=12pt]Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston[/size]

    Actress Alicia Silverstone won't be baring all in Houston, Texas, anytime soon -- her revealing new People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals TV ad has been pulled.

    A local cable provider planned to launch the new commercial -- in which the healthy actress coos about vegetarianism -- on Wednesday, but the ad was cancelled.

    Comcast Cable bosses banned the spot because Silverstone is naked, and they don't want to upset viewers in Texas.

    PETA chose to debut Silverstone's new ad -- which is also available on Peta's website, PETA.org -- in Texas because the states' leading cities "repeatedly rank among the least healthy in America."

    The captivating commercial was directed by Dave Meyers, who has directed more than 180 music videos, including rapper Missy Elliott's "Work It" and "Lose Control."
    Just a bit of airbrushing here....



    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    You can see the commercial here:
    http://www.peta.org/feat/alicia_psa/index.asp

    Alicia is looking good.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    LMAO.
    Here is one of Alicia's quotes:
    Now when I see a steak, it makes me feel sad and sick because right away, I see my dog or the amazing cows I met at a sanctuary.
    Her dog?
    She looks at a steak and sees her dog?
    Where the hell is she eating, Korea?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO.
    Here is one of Alicia's quotes:
    Now when I see a steak, it makes me feel sad and sick because right away, I see my dog or the amazing cows I met at a sanctuary.
    Her dog?
    She looks at a steak and sees her dog?
    Where the hell is she eating, Korea?
    I think she was eating at Vick's house before he got in trouble.

  5. #5
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,460

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO.
    Here is one of Alicia's quotes:
    Now when I see a steak, it makes me feel sad and sick because right away, I see my dog or the amazing cows I met at a sanctuary.
    Her dog?
    She looks at a steak and sees her dog?
    Where the hell is she eating, Korea?
    That's the kind of thing that can happen when you starve your brain of protein.

    WWBGD

  6. #6
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO.
    Here is one of Alicia's quotes:
    Now when I see a steak, it makes me feel sad and sick because right away, I see my dog or the amazing cows I met at a sanctuary.
    well it's always nice when you can get to meet someone on the same intellectual level as yourself
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    I wonder what she would think of this pic? (Branding cows at my moms ranch.)

    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0745.JPG[/img]
    Tuco the world.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    Another "Test pic, or pics"
    My boy herding some calfs to the brandin' shute and to their eventual spot on next 4th o' July's family BBQ. Beef, it's what's for dinner

    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0752.JPG[/img]
    Tuco the world.....

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    I guess she's never listened close enough to hear vegetables scream when they are ripped out of the earth, severing their nerve endings from their bodies.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Naked Alicia Silverstone Ad Banned in Houston

    "RK." wrote:

    That's the kind of thing that can happen when you starve your brain of protein.
    She could be getting her protien elsewhere.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Eatery's 'Naked Lunch' may be banned
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 06:33 PM
  2. POTUS goes to Houston!
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 01:50 AM
  3. Williamson to Houston
    By LAVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 10:40 PM
  4. Anyone going to the game in Houston?
    By Ryno in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 01:46 PM
  5. Houston Game
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 03:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •