Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 92

Thread: Morning PPO

  1. #71
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Morning PPO

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    Morning Head Coach,GIVE ME MORE FRIDAYS!!
    Morning.

    I hear ya my friend.
    Just found out this morning that we are gonna pause the exercise and I get Saturday off.
    Can't go hunting but if the wind lays down a bit I might fish.


    Back at it early Sunday though.

    Whats on your calendar?
    Sat morning I ll go with my father and a friend to pick up mushrooms ,my mom will cook it for us later with ham,in the evening I ll go shopping (cold is coming here too) and ll buy some pull overs and a jeans ,on Saturday Nigth is a good friend´s birthday and we ll close up ,only for friends,the bar we usually attend to (la casa magnetica=The Magnetic house).


    Sunday is for football and hungover.
    El underdog.

  2. #72
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Morning PPO

    "El" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    Morning Head Coach,GIVE ME MORE FRIDAYS!!
    Morning.

    I hear ya my friend.
    Just found out this morning that we are gonna pause the exercise and I get Saturday off.
    Can't go hunting but if the wind lays down a bit I might fish.


    Back at it early Sunday though.

    Whats on your calendar?
    Sat morning I ll go with my father and a friend to pick up mushrooms ,my mom will cook it for us later with ham,in the evening I ll go shopping (cold is coming here too) and ll buy some pull overs and a jeans ,on Saturday Nigth is a good friend´s birthday and we ll close up ,only for friends,the bar we usually attend to (la casa magnetica=The Magnetic house).


    Sunday is for football and hungover.
    Sounds like a great weekend.
    Make sure you give Mom a hug for cooking as well as just being Mom.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #73
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Morning PPO

    Morning my old asses friends Marrdro and Steve "I am an internet troll " singersp.


    Nice way to celebrate my [size=18pt]2[/size]
    8) 8) 8)
    El underdog.

  4. #74
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Morning PPO

    "El" wrote:
    Morning my old dimply buttocks friends Marrdro and Steve "I am an internet troll " singersp.


    Nice way to celebrate my [size=18pt]2[/size]
    8) 8) 8)
    Morning.
    Is the yell still down for you guys or is it something the minions have wrong here at work?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #75
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Morning PPO

    LOL! "Internet troll"?

    What makes you say that El Chiquita?

    Because I can take off the purple shades & call them as I see them regardless of whether or not it's popular opinion?

    Congrats on the 2K BTW.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #76
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Morning PPO

    "singersp" wrote:
    LOL! "Internet troll"?

    What makes you say that? Because I can take off the purple shades & call them as I see them regardless of whether or not it's popular opinion?

    Congrats on the 2K BTW.
    WOW, what a way to waste your 2k post.
    ;D

    El cracks me up.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #77
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Morning PPO

    "El" wrote:
    Morning my old asses friends Marrdro and Steve "I am an internet troll " singersp.


    Nice way to celebrate my [size=18pt]2[/size]
    8) 8) 8)
    Do you have a hiney troll?

  8. #78
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,578

    Re: Morning PPO

    are we allowed to post in this topic when it isn't morning?
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #79
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Morning PPO

    "gregair13" wrote:
    are we allowed to post in this topic when it isn't morning?
    It's always morning somewhere.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #80
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Morning PPO

    "El" wrote:

    Sat morning I ll go with my father and a friend to pick up mushrooms.....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Morning PurpleHornsOfDestruction
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 07:53 AM
  2. Morning Rush
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 04:59 AM
  3. Monday Morning QB
    By sodaknick in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 01:05 PM
  4. Morning After Too Much Celebrating The Win
    By billybob2 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 10:56 PM
  5. The Morning After
    By eastcoastvikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 08:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •