Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    Miss Nevada trumps Miss USA scandal. pics
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    "Acumen" wrote:
    Miss Nevada trumps Miss USA scandal. pics
    I'd rather have beauty queens who kiss other chicks and show thong and boob than the "Save the World!" types who pretend they are virgins while they show as much flesh as they can get away with.

    [img width=311 height=450]http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/media.canada.com/gallery/missnevada/nevada02.jpg[/img]

    Outstanding!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    WisconsinSucks's Avatar
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    Giddy Up!

    Whats wrong with a hot girl having a little fun?

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    Giddy Up!

    Whats wrong with a hot girl having a little fun?
    The women who "represent" us in the competitions are supposed to be lifted from the 1950s.
    Beautiful, chaste and virginal, with a nice tush and a big rack, the ability to bake cookies, balance the checkbook and run a multi-national company at the same time.


    BUT THEY CAN'T HAVE ANY FUN!!!!!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    Dang!
    Nothin wrong with that!
    Unless your not into hot women doing hot things.

  6. #6
    WisconsinSucks's Avatar
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    Giddy Up!

    Whats wrong with a hot girl having a little fun?
    The women who "represent" us in the competitions are supposed to be lifted from the 1950s.
    Beautiful, chaste and virginal, with a nice tush and a big rack, the ability to bake cookies, balance the checkbook and run a multi-national company at the same time.

    Wow, you just described my wife!
    Well besides the big rack, ability to bake cookies, and run a multi-national company.

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    Miss Nevada trumps Miss USA scandal. pics
    I'd rather have beauty queens who kiss other chicks and show thong and boob than the "Save the World!" types who pretend they are virgins while they show as much flesh as they can get away with.

    [img width=311 height=450]http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/media.canada.com/gallery/missnevada/nevada02.jpg[/img]

    Outstanding!

    =Z=
    Nice hiney
    ;D

  8. #8
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America

    Ummmm...

    I have a link to all the pics (there's about 25) uncensorsed.

    But I'm not really sure what the deal is with posting links to those kinda pics (hehe) so PM me if you'd like to take a look. (They're pretty good)

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

Similar Threads

  1. Miss Michigan Crowned Miss America
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. Miss America to testify in sex sting
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 06:38 AM
  3. Armed Miss America 1944 stops intruder
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:37 AM
  4. Ol' Red could miss out ...
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 12:54 AM
  5. did i miss anything
    By vikes2456 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2003, 04:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •