Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microwaved.

Prophet Guest

Microwaved.

Feb 24, 2006 5:59 am US/Eastern
    Severed Male Body Part Brought To Local Store
    Ralph Iannotti
    Link

(KDKA) McKeesport KDKA’s Ralph Iannotti reports that a man went into a local store and asked the clerk to warm up - in the microwave - what appears to be a severed male body part.

Customers going in and out of the Giant Eagle Get-Go mini market on 5th Avenue in McKeesport didn't know what to think when they saw police activity on the scene.

A man walked in and asked a female clerk if she could use the store microwave to warm up something he had wrapped in a paper towel.

Concerned about an unusual odor from the oven, the clerk opened the microwave to check on the item and out tumbled what appeared to be a severed human penis, wrapped up in the paper towel.

Police were called immediately and the man ran out of the store empty handed.

“Hopefully, they're looking for the person this belongs to,” said Sandy Furman, of McKeesport.

“I think that's the one they ought to look for - the one who may be hurt,” said Denny Adler, of McKeesport. “It's shocking that I'm not (surprised). It's just the nature of the beast.”

As McKeesport police continue to look into the case, sources say that county homicide detectives have been notified of the incident in case a crime was committed outside McKeesport.

6-KINGS Guest

Re: Microwaved.

"I like mine with plenty of mustard. And I suggest you have you have yours the same way"

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

:shock:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "I like mine with plenty of mustard. And I suggest you have you have yours the same way"

Can i have fries with that? :lol:
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Ewww. I guess putting it back is out of the question.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders dont upset us all we ask is that you let us serve it your way......... Dude should have went to BK....

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sick!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

:shock: :shock: Ok that is just messed up!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

tylersieve is offline Starter

ok good topic......next..lol
    Sieveinator Strikes Agian

Prophet Guest

A whizzinator twist to the story...

=========================

Feb 24, 2006 10:50 pm US/Eastern
    McKeesport Police Uncover Twist In Bizarre Case
    Link

(KDKA) McKeesport There’s a new twist in an extremely bizzare story out of McKeesport.

Police had been investigating a report that a customer handed a clerk a severed penis to heat up in the store’s microwave.

Investigators have since learned that it was not a real body part; but instead, it was part of a couple’s alleged plan to pass a drug test.

According to McKeesport’s police chief, a man and a woman had inserted urine into a fake penis that the woman was planning to use to pass a drug test.

One of them then went into the store and asked the clerk to microwave the object, which they had wrapped in a paper towel, so the urine could reach body temperature.

When the clerk noticed an unusual odor, she unwrapped the item to discover what she thought was a severed body part.

“Hands down the most bizarre. I’ve never come across anything like this before,” said Chief Joe Pero.

Upon hearing media reports about the incident, the couple contacted police to explain the situation.

The couple could face charges of harassment, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.

Giant Eagle, the company that owns Get-Go, says the microwave involved in the incident was immediately removed from service and will be discarded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast