Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    I was just watching the show on Travel channel.
    He was in Minny at Gasthof zur Gemutlichkeit, home of the Meterbratwurst.

    GIGANTIC
    Meterbratwurst

    Can YOU rise to this
    MASSIVE Challenge?

    Gasthof zur Gemütlichkeit Specialty featured on
    Travel Channel's Man vs. Food!



    A Gasthof specialty!
    Enjoy a gigantic METER (equal to 3 feet!)
    of grilled German Bratwurst.
    Served with sauerkraut.


    Receive a certificate after completing the meal!

    $25

    Has anybody ever been here or taken the challenge?
    SKOL VIKINGS

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    No, but a meter long brat?
    Jesus.
    That has got to be about 3 pounds of meat.
    If the typical brat is 6 inches long, that is like eating 6 brats with kraut.
    uffda.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    No, but a meter long brat?
    Jesus.
    That has got to be about 3 pounds of meat.
    If the typical brat is 6 inches long, that is like eating 6 brats with kraut.
    uffda.
    Yep.
    It was 3 pounds plus kraut and potato croquettes.
    He ate it in 27 minutes
    SKOL VIKINGS

  4. #4
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    I was just watching the show on Travel channel.
    He was in Minny at Gasthof zur Gemutlichkeit, home of the Meterbratwurst.

    GIGANTIC

    Meterbratwurst

    Can YOU rise to this
    MASSIVE Challenge?

    Gasthof zur Gemütlichkeit Specialty featured on
    Travel Channel's Man vs. Food!



    A Gasthof specialty!
    Enjoy a gigantic METER (equal to 3 feet!)
    of grilled German Bratwurst.
    Served with sauerkraut.


    Receive a certificate after completing the meal!

    $25

    Has anybody ever been here or taken the challenge?
    No but a Old Girlfriend of mine could

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    979

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    "Garland" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    I was just watching the show on Travel channel.
    He was in Minny at Gasthof zur Gemutlichkeit, home of the Meterbratwurst.

    GIGANTIC

    Meterbratwurst

    Can YOU rise to this
    MASSIVE Challenge?

    Gasthof zur Gemütlichkeit Specialty featured on
    Travel Channel's Man vs. Food!



    A Gasthof specialty!
    Enjoy a gigantic METER (equal to 3 feet!)
    of grilled German Bratwurst.
    Served with sauerkraut.


    Receive a certificate after completing the meal!

    $25

    Has anybody ever been here or taken the challenge?
    No but a Old Girlfriend of mine could
    That is 3 meters, not millimeters
    SKOL VIKINGS

  6. #6
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    I've been there; GREAT atmosphere, damn good steaks too


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    I was just watching the show on Travel channel.
    He was in Minny at Gasthof zur Gemutlichkeit, home of the Meterbratwurst.

    GIGANTIC

    Meterbratwurst

    Can YOU rise to this
    MASSIVE Challenge?

    Gasthof zur Gemütlichkeit Specialty featured on
    Travel Channel's Man vs. Food!



    A Gasthof specialty!
    Enjoy a gigantic METER (equal to 3 feet!)
    of grilled German Bratwurst.
    Served with sauerkraut.


    Receive a certificate after completing the meal!

    $25

    Has anybody ever been here or taken the challenge?
    No, but when they offer a challenge on a 3 pound steak, sign me up!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    I was just watching the show on Travel channel.
    He was in Minny at Gasthof zur Gemutlichkeit, home of the Meterbratwurst.

    GIGANTIC

    Meterbratwurst

    Can YOU rise to this
    MASSIVE Challenge?

    Gasthof zur Gemütlichkeit Specialty featured on
    Travel Channel's Man vs. Food!



    A Gasthof specialty!
    Enjoy a gigantic METER (equal to 3 feet!)
    of grilled German Bratwurst.
    Served with sauerkraut.


    Receive a certificate after completing the meal!

    $25

    Has anybody ever been here or taken the challenge?
    No but a Old Girlfriend of mine could
    That is 3 meters, not millimeters
    LMAO
    ;D

  9. #9
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    "Garland" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    I was just watching the show on Travel channel.
    He was in Minny at Gasthof zur Gemutlichkeit, home of the Meterbratwurst.

    GIGANTIC

    Meterbratwurst

    Can YOU rise to this
    MASSIVE Challenge?

    Gasthof zur Gemütlichkeit Specialty featured on
    Travel Channel's Man vs. Food!



    A Gasthof specialty!
    Enjoy a gigantic METER (equal to 3 feet!)
    of grilled German Bratwurst.
    Served with sauerkraut.


    Receive a certificate after completing the meal!

    $25

    Has anybody ever been here or taken the challenge?
    No but a Old Girlfriend of mine could
    That is 3 meters, not millimeters
    LMAO
    ;D
    It's OK Garland...the metric system is a bitch to master once your used to the wacky US version.
    We all get confused sometimes.
    ;D

  10. #10
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Man vs. Food--Minneapolis

    For $25 it would be cheap just to try it. Next time I am in the city, its on.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Man v.s. Food
    By Jimmymeboy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:42 PM
  2. Minneapolis here we come!
    By Jilly in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. Going to Minneapolis
    By VikingMike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 02:59 PM
  4. Can someone in Minneapolis please help me?
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
  5. Food for thought
    By PurpleAndy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 03:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •