Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Listen to mee!!!! or we will all die in 120(ish) days (probably)

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    If you hate America so much. Just move to a different country. Problem solved.
    WTF are you talking about? I don't hate America, I hate whats it's become, a fashous state with too much Goverment Control and Supression. America at one time was the greatest country in the WORLD. The problem is that the Kings and Tyrants who the founding fathers flead from and threw stones at are here taking OVER. WAKE UP.
    really, thats your own opinion.

I'm sure there's some europeans who will quesiton that.
    Hell, the UN has never thought that.
    America was the only place in the world where "someone" an indiviaul who was "not" a tyrant or king could own his own land. Thats huge, George Washington I believe it was, said that anyone who wants to "farm" the country can take the land as long as they farm from it and "produce" for society.

People might disagree but America housed some freedoms that nobody else did. We've never been ultra rich or powerful in the real world but again, we had some things like the consistution and the 1st Amedment that were new to the world.

Thank God for the FOUNDING FATHERS. In essence I'm a continuation of the Founding Fathers and what they believed in. Same Society.
    Somewhere up above George Washington is silently crying to have this assclown claim to be his legacy.

Ok, I got enough emails, folks, about this tragic romp through tortured logic and flawed reasoning.

Thanks for the laughs and wonderment at the clear example of our education system's failures.

I think we can leave it open for his grand finale;
    after that we can close it down with a 21 gun salute to his mental well being.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: We will all die in 120(ish) days

"Webby" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=V link=topic=52425.msg970487#msg970487 date=1247780091]
    2. One Currency in North America
    3. Government Controlled Media
    Couple of points... if you've been watching the news, there's been a lot of talk about world leaders trying to figure out how to solve the world's financial crisis... even talks about a universal monetary system... so I don't think a universal currency for North America is that far fetched.

About the Media... well, believe whatever you want... but, be sure to notice who's giving money to whose campaigns.

I don't think these 2 points are that crazy... but that's as far as my support goes.
    The biggest kept secret in journalism or any type of media is "They are told what they can and can't say", hell there even told what SIDE to take. The major corproations, like Exon, Conoco, Chevron, ect ect, they own the media, they own the control of water, food, and gasoline. They tell the Media what to talk about. Why do you think they spend hours upon hours talking about Michael Jackson when there is real news to be reported? Simple, there told to what to talk about and they do it.

You made a tremendous point about the campains. Rebublicans and Democrtacs are not enemies, they are made to look like enemies with the acting job they perform for the masses. They are both parties funded by the Corporations. There the same thing, friends once the camera's are "off", we don't have choice when it comes to the Voting, everyone always votes for Reb or Dem. STOP VOTING FOR THEM.
    It's not a secret... it might be new news to you... but it's not a secret.

My Dad is a television anchorman. I'm well aware of the business.

Now, go back to sleep.
    How can I go back to sleep when I'm wildly aware of it and have been? Journalism is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world if you speak out or go against the grain.

Same with the medical industry, if you start curing disaese with naturaul remedies... watch out the FDA and the Goverment will be all over your @ss to protect the money they make from pharmcutical companies and pointless surgieries and theropies.

IT'S UNREAL.
    LMAO!! Kevin Trudeau fan much?

[/quote]
    Kevin Trudeau, 70 years old, born in 1963.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Couple of points... if you've been watching the news, there's been a lot of talk about world leaders trying to figure out how to solve the world's financial crisis... even talks about a universal monetary system... so I don't think a universal currency for North America is that far fetched.

About the Media... well, believe whatever you want... but, be sure to notice who's giving money to whose campaigns.

I don't think these 2 points are that crazy... but that's as far as my support goes.
    The biggest kept secret in journalism or any type of media is "They are told what they can and can't say", hell there even told what SIDE to take. The major corproations, like Exon, Conoco, Chevron, ect ect, they own the media, they own the control of water, food, and gasoline. They tell the Media what to talk about. Why do you think they spend hours upon hours talking about Michael Jackson when there is real news to be reported? Simple, there told to what to talk about and they do it.

You made a tremendous point about the campains. Rebublicans and Democrtacs are not enemies, they are made to look like enemies with the acting job they perform for the masses. They are both parties funded by the Corporations. There the same thing, friends once the camera's are "off", we don't have choice when it comes to the Voting, everyone always votes for Reb or Dem. STOP VOTING FOR THEM.

Now, go back to sleep.
    How can I go back to sleep when I'm wildly aware of it and have been? Journalism is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world if you speak out or go against the grain.

Same with the medical industry, if you start curing disaese with naturaul remedies... watch out the FDA and the Goverment will be all over your @ss to protect the money they make from pharmcutical companies and pointless surgieries and theropies.

IT'S UNREAL.

[/quote]

Kevin Trudeau is a real patriot, plus we are apart of the same. How do think I get all this information? I know who he is, what he's about and what he stands for. It's very very similiar to myself. We think alike and I trust his information over anyone that speaks on the radio today.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I'm waiting to read about him leading his cult into the jungle somewhere and eating them

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Mr" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    What a train wreck...
    You're still a nutsack, but this looney takes the freaking cake.

=Z=
    Lol. I like that. I'm gonna start calling people nutsacks more frequently.
    [hr]

I bet I survive at least another 200 days.

I'm not going to die of disease before the year 2040, I'm not concerned with a pandemic flu that's on the way.. I'm young and healthy, I'll kick that flu's jiggly butt.

TW, you gotta chill out with your theories bro. They're a little over the top, and they come up entirely too frequently... but I have no problem with them in the yell just as long as discussion about season tickets doesn't turn into nonsense about a pandemic flu, system cleansing, and absurd amounts of vitamin C it's cool. But your ideas about buying materials that hold value is a good idea for anyone, not just those who fear a flu and economic collapse.

And it's Xanax, not zanex.
    Dude, If I didn't have a theory you wouldn't be getting any information... I'm also young but that does not give me an imediate pass to getting the flu, taking the percausions and getting the things to prevent or cure it is key.
    I had the flu when I was a kid.

I also had bronchitis and pneumonia at the same time when I was 10 years old.

I had a staph infection in my leg and had to take some serious antibiotics to clear up, which wrecked my immune system for a while and I got tonsilitis.

Other than that, I haven't been more ill than having a cold since that bout with pneumonia and bronchitis when I was 10.

I eat well, lots of fruits and veggies, exercise regularly, and I'm only 20 years old. I'm a prime example of people who should not worry about the flu... let the old timers and little kids get them first.

You shouldn't be worried either. The government has plans, and contingency plans for pandemics. We're not going to die of the flu. It's not 1918.
    yep, I've never had the flu, but I've had Asthma before as a kid, that I (shockingly) seemed to grow out of.
    I used to get infections when I was little, mostly ear.
    Had one flu shot when I was little, but never since.
    I seem to have strengthened my immune system considerably My roomate in university had some wicked virus that about 15 people on my residence floor got, I managed not to get it.
    I almost never get sick, and if I do, I'll have a sore throat one day, and next day it will be gone, and thats about the extent of my illnesses.

To give you an idea of my lifestyle, I eat crap all day, I drink, and I've smoked some MJ every now and then.
    I use pesticide on my lawn, and shop at big grocery stores, eating all the poisoned fruit, vegetables and fast food you claim they give us.
    I Vote, I'm not for, nor against war.
    I've done most unhealthy things that a guy can do, all while only being 20 years old, and yet, shockingly I have not died from the so called poisonous foods the government tries to sell little kids.

If you choose to believe this crap your spewing, your welcome to do so.
    Me, on the other hand, will have nothing to do with it.
    I will continue my lifestyle as it is, not even thinking for a second that maybe I should take your advice.
    If I die before I'm 70 because I lived a good life, and had fun in the process, then fine by me.
    I don't want to be in a condition where I'm useless anyway.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    WTF are you talking about? I don't hate America, I hate whats it's become, a fashous state with too much Goverment Control and Supression. America at one time was the greatest country in the WORLD. The problem is that the Kings and Tyrants who the founding fathers flead from and threw stones at are here taking OVER. WAKE UP.
    Exactly. So pack you bags and move to Germany. Done.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=52425.msg970488#msg970488 date=1247780269]

Now, go back to sleep.

IT'S UNREAL.

[/quote]

Kevin Trudeau is a real patriot, plus we are apart of the same. How do think I get all this information? I know who he is, what he's about and what he stands for. It's very very similiar to myself. We think alike and I trust his information over anyone that speaks on the radio today.

[/quote]
    You are aware he went to prison and has been required to pay millions in fines for basically... lying, right?

"Mr" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    What a train wreck...
    You're still a nutsack, but this looney takes the freaking cake.

=Z=
    Lol. I like that. I'm gonna start calling people nutsacks more frequently.
    [hr]

I bet I survive at least another 200 days.

I'm not going to die of disease before the year 2040, I'm not concerned with a pandemic flu that's on the way.. I'm young and healthy, I'll kick that flu's jiggly butt.

TW, you gotta chill out with your theories bro. They're a little over the top, and they come up entirely too frequently... but I have no problem with them in the yell just as long as discussion about season tickets doesn't turn into nonsense about a pandemic flu, system cleansing, and absurd amounts of vitamin C it's cool. But your ideas about buying materials that hold value is a good idea for anyone, not just those who fear a flu and economic collapse.

And it's Xanax, not zanex.
    Dude, If I didn't have a theory you wouldn't be getting any information... I'm also young but that does not give me an imediate pass to getting the flu, taking the percausions and getting the things to prevent or cure it is key.
    I had the flu when I was a kid.

I also had bronchitis and pneumonia at the same time when I was 10 years old.

I had a staph infection in my leg and had to take some serious antibiotics to clear up, which wrecked my immune system for a while and I got tonsilitis.

Other than that, I haven't been more ill than having a cold since that bout with pneumonia and bronchitis when I was 10.

I eat well, lots of fruits and veggies, exercise regularly, and I'm only 20 years old. I'm a prime example of people who should not worry about the flu... let the old timers and little kids get them first.

You shouldn't be worried either. The government has plans, and contingency plans for pandemics. We're not going to die of the flu. It's not 1918.
    I wouldn't garuntee "we're not gonna die of the flu", it wouldn't surprise me if people did, those who are unprepared with weak immune systems as you stated. Plus those who take the vacinations are only aiding in getting a virus.

Other than that I agree with your post, however I'll be taking extra precautions just to play it safe. I highly recomend that others do so as well.

"V" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Exactly. So pack you bags and move to Germany. Done.
    Think again.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=52425.msg970488#msg970488 date=1247780269]

Now, go back to sleep.

IT'S UNREAL.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Holy pooh, its true.

I nailed your jiggly butt to the fricken wall with your playbook of statements here that are regurgitated and without original spin.

I win a piece of cheese.

Kevin, the convicted criminal and all that fun jazz.

LMAO.

VikingsTW Credibility's previous score: 0;
    Current Score - 10;
    deductions taken for blatant worship at the feet of the definition of asshattery.

He's the same as you?
    So you are going to federal prison for credit card fraud too?

Enjoy.

LMAO, I still can't believe I pegged you that easy.
    Kids like VikingsTW is why conmen like Trudeau can survive.
    Prey on the weak minded and people who desperately need to feel relevant and important.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast