[quote]
    "BloodyHorns82]I" wrote:

lol
    You censored me! Jerk.
    ;D

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: We will all die in 120(ish) days

"countrygirl" wrote:
    So it was a good thing that I renewed my magazine subscriptions?
    I don't know... but I would throw out all magazine's created by the corporations. The ones with the really skinny models that tell all the women in the world how it should be. Most of these magazines are created by HomoSexual's and Lesbian's. There ideas are distroted.

With that said I'm telling anyone what to do, this is only ideas and opinion. Read it then decide.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I LOVE THIS THREAD!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    This thread needs to be locked and deleted from the site.

I don't mind the discussion that took place at all, it's the lies. Look at the title thread then read through the information. Where does it say we will all die in 120 days?

This is pathetic, hopefully the mods can get this corrected. If you want to ask me a question I'll be happy answer it no problem. But lies should not be tolerated.
    The chat is completely uncensored and unedited.
    The things there attributed to you are things YOU said.
    If you don't like how it makes you look, THINK before you type.

Caine
    Everything in there is unedited.
    I don't see a problem with it.

BTW, the World Health Organization already said that the flu will come on strong in the fall....like it always does when it's found initially in late spring and suppressed in the summer time.
    Also, the global economy is already in shambles.
    The Police state?
    well, if the gov't keeps taking everything over and there's a revolt it wouldn't be surprising...i would be more surprised if the military would follow the leader and enforce the police state.

Oh yeah, i need to call the politicians and tell them to stop making the flu virus and aiming it at my children.
    That is just mean of them.

Only 119 days left, this day is shot.
    gol 'darnit it.
    If they attempt to take guns away, which they plan on doing, it's gonna be a big mess.
    Really?
    Because, in Canada, I'd say only one in every 20 people own a gun, maybe even fewer, and if they own one, they use it for hunting, not for protection.
    We seem to be doing just fine.

"Caine" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=VikingsTw link=topic=52425.msg970438#msg970438 date=1247777081]

I don't mind the discussion that took place at all, it's the lies. Look at the title thread then read through the information. Where does it say we will all die in 120 days?

This is pathetic, hopefully the mods can get this corrected. If you want to ask me a question I'll be happy answer it no problem. But lies should not tolerated.
    SO you support the suppression of expression now?
    I thought you were all hot and bothered by it before...
    It's the lies... I do support the free flow of information. But I do not support a thread title taken out of context then a reference to me. It's a lie, we're not going to die in 120 days and I didn't say that.
    Again, what lies?
    This is UNEDITED text.
    YOU said those things.

Caine
    Find where I said we were all going to die in 120 days?
    Well...you just did.

And I never said you said that, I simply said that everything in the text was verbatim from YOUR chat.
    What you DID say was;
    VikingsTw: In 120 days the beggining of real problems in america
    and you claimed there would be a Flu Pandemic.

and;
    VikingsTw: Police state is also coming
    and;
    NodakPaul: Actually TW, pandemics are part of the normal course of nature. They will come and go.
    VikingsTw: You've never seen one like this
    and;
    VikingsTw: The flu virus's are ceated
    VikingsTw: in a lab
    VikingsTw: specifically for your kids
    And you claimed that the US was going to merge with Canada and Mexico.

And you claimed.....oh, heck, you made a LOT of wild claims.
    Do I really need to go on?

Caine
    [/quote]

Yes I stand by all those statements. I hope we have the new President by the time the Merge happens, but it is reality that that is the goal of the Elite. They want a One World Goverment ran by them and there families. They want mass control of the entire world. They want camera's on the streets, they want to take away the citizens fire arms, they want control of all sources, mainly food, gas and water, they want total control!!! They want Nazi Germany Control, its the SAME people, but now they fully infiltraded the United Sates of America.

You see when the Founding Fathers created the United States, they rejected the Powers that be, they disliked the opresion from Kings and Princes, they wanted to start there own "free" country. What we see today is the Powers that be getting closer and closer to total control of what the Founding Fathers despised. They are on the verge of throwing out the consitution and 1st amendment.

I dont' panic though, because of this it's getting to irate level where the people start getting pissed off and opening there eys, then the real change and real revolution begins.

People in current Germany cannot believe what is going on in the US today, they see it as very similiar to Nazi Germany when Hilter was up to his shananigains.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

This is pathetic, hopefully the mods can get this corrected. If you want to ask me a question I'll be happy answer it no problem. But lies should not be tolerated.

Caine

BTW, the World Health Organization already said that the flu will come on strong in the fall....like it always does when it's found initially in late spring and suppressed in the summer time.
    The Police state?
    well, if the gov't keeps taking everything over and there's a revolt it wouldn't be surprising...i would be more surprised if the military would follow the leader and enforce the police state.

Oh yeah, i need to call the politicians and tell them to stop making the flu virus and aiming it at my children.

gol 'darnit it.
    If they attempt to take guns away, which they plan on doing, it's gonna be a big mess.
    Really?
    Because, in Canada, I'd say only one in every 20 people own a gun, maybe even fewer, and if they own one, they use it for hunting, not for protection.
    What would Canadians think of no Long Rifles or hunting rifles? I know all about the gun situation in Canada, you absolutly cannot have a hand gun, that I know of.

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    I don't know... but I would throw out all magazine's created by the corporations. The ones with the really skinny models that tell all the women in the world how it should be. Most of these magazines are created by HomoSexual's and Lesbian's. There ideas are distroted.

With that said I'm telling anyone what to do, this is only ideas and opinion. Read it then decide.
    So you're saying I have to start eating like a food whore to be accepted into you cult?

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    [quote author=VikingsTw link=topic=52425.msg970438#msg970438 date=1247777081]

Caine

The Police state?

gol 'darnit it.
    Really?
    What would Canadians think of no Long Rifles or hunting rifles? I know all about the gun situation in Canada, you absolutly cannot have a hand gun, that I know of.
    [/quote]

wrong again.
    We can own hand guns, they need to be licenesed like in the US, bu they're perfectly legal.
    I have a friend who's dad owns some.
    Not for protection or hunting, he collects them.
    Not owning rifles wouldn't affect most of us.
    I don't own any guns, nor does my family.
    Most people don't own guns, and those that own rifles, hunt for sport, not for necessity.
    Taking away guns would have a minimal impact here, and the only reason it would have an impact in the USA is because of the objection to it.
    People don't need guns, they want them.
    If they can't have them, they get mad.

hell, in some countries, cops don't even carry guns.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

VikingTW... you are a lost child claiming to be an enlightened soul.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:

So you're saying I have to start eating like a food whore to be accepted into you cult?
    No... and what Cult are you talking about? I don't belong to a cult.

I would like to see you and everyone else eating the freshest foods in the world, organically grown, no pesticides of herbicides. Fresh spring water without cholrine or flouride, two deadly toxins. Absorbed threw our drinking but mostly threw showers when our poors open up and the largest orgin, "our skin" takes in the these chemincals.

Food gowging(SP), is something they want people to do, thats why they put High Fructose Corn Syrup in the food, so we stay hungry and we're always eating eating eating and becoming obese, it kills happiness. I want people to be healthy, fit, and vibrant.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast