"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52425.msg970432#msg970432 date=1247776626]
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=52425.msg970428#msg970428 date=1247775606]
    What a train wreck...
    You're still a nutsack, but this looney takes the freaking cake.

=Z=
    Lol. I like that. I'm gonna start calling people nutsacks more frequently.
    [hr]

I bet I survive at least another 200 days.

I'm not going to die of disease before the year 2040, I'm not concerned with a pandemic flu that's on the way.. I'm young and healthy, I'll kick that flu's jiggly butt.

TW, you gotta chill out with your theories bro. They're a little over the top, and they come up entirely too frequently... but I have no problem with them in the yell just as long as discussion about season tickets doesn't turn into nonsense about a pandemic flu, system cleansing, and absurd amounts of vitamin C it's cool. But your ideas about buying materials that hold value is a good idea for anyone, not just those who fear a flu and economic collapse.

And it's Xanax, not zanex.
    Dude, If I didn't have a theory you wouldn't be getting any information... I'm also young but that does not give me an imediate pass to getting the flu, taking the percausions and getting the things to prevent or cure it is key.
    I had the flu when I was a kid.

I also had bronchitis and pneumonia at the same time when I was 10 years old.

I had a staph infection in my leg and had to take some serious antibiotics to clear up, which wrecked my immune system for a while and I got tonsilitis.

Other than that, I haven't been more ill than having a cold since that bout with pneumonia and bronchitis when I was 10.

I eat well, lots of fruits and veggies, exercise regularly, and I'm only 20 years old. I'm a prime example of people who should not worry about the flu... let the old timers and little kids get them first.

You shouldn't be worried either. The government has plans, and contingency plans for pandemics. We're not going to die of the flu. It's not 1918.
    Plus those who take the vacinations are only aiding in getting a virus.

[/quote]

Do you even know what flu vaccines even do, or you just listen to anything some numbnuts tells you?

Flu Vaccines are essentially a very weak version of the flu, which they inject into your bloodstream, s your body can create antibodies (essentially white blood cells) to fight off the flu when you get it for real.
    Its quite common for people, especially with weak immune systems to get sick from the flu vaccine, but they recover much faster than the real flu, and its often less severe.
    You pick, a mild flu now, and don't get it later, or nothing now, and risk the real thing.
    I personally risk the real thing, my immune system is stron genough to handle it, but alot of people aren't.
    It isn't poison.
    [/quote]

I listen to Kevin Trudeau and others who are involved with him, including me, especailly in the future. I would trust Kevin with my life, so I guess that would answer your question.

I don't agree with your information on vaccines. Enjoy getting yours if you so choose. I'll cleanse my system and get my vitamin C, make sure my immune system is up to par and breeze through the situation.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: We will all die in 120(ish) days

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

You are aware he went to prison and has been required to pay millions in fines for basically... lying, right?

Yes... I am aware that he went to prison for lieing on his credit card aplication when he was 24 years old. He lied about his income, ect to get more money to work his business's.

With that said I don't have anything against him for it, he's admited his mistake, done his time and moved on. Even admited that his time in Prison was a great life experience and it worked out for the better in his life.

The Goverment has sued him several times, some he lost and either the charges were dropped or he "won". A couple of these were first time winners in court. He's had some major victories in the court system.

You see the corporations own the media, which is basically goverment. What happens next is they tell the media what to say about Kevin Trudeau that way the masses do not trust him or do not listen to him. He sold millions of his naturaul cures books to people all over the world who are huge fans of him, as I am myself. Like I said before he's a real Patriot, he creates "real" values for society. Simply put "they" don't want you listening to Kevin Trudeau, cause he tells the TRUTH.
    now who the floop are you to tell people who a real patriot is.

many people's image of a patriot is a fat guy wearing a truckers hat, with a shotgun hanging in his back window of his truck, and an american flag flapping proudly in his yard.
    Some picture a middle aged man, fighting for his country, whether he believes in the reason for the fighting or not.
    hardly anybody thinks of some dink who lies on his credit card application, so he can fund a scam.
    Real patriotic.
    I guess he was just thinking of the future though right? Trying to save us from our inevitable death in 120 days.
    Right back at you... Who are you to tell people who is not a Patriot? Remember these are only opinions.

The FOUNDING FATHERS were Patriots. We have many Patriots on earth today and we have the "parsitical elite" who live off the production of others. We have supressors and criminal goverments all over the world, including ours.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:

I can tell you how illusionary and what an attack this is. First almost none of it if any is true.

I been on several dates and been with multiple women. I'm currently single, but when the time is right I'm going to have the most beutiful, sexy, honest and intelegent partener.

I think he was referring to the ones you didn't have to pay for first, or not taken out of a box

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    [quote author=Mr Anderson link=topic=52425.msg970452#msg970452 date=1247777848]
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52425.msg970432#msg970432 date=1247776626]
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=52425.msg970428#msg970428 date=1247775606]
    What a train wreck...
    You're still a nutsack, but this looney takes the freaking cake.

=Z=
    Lol. I like that. I'm gonna start calling people nutsacks more frequently.
    [hr]

I bet I survive at least another 200 days.

I'm not going to die of disease before the year 2040, I'm not concerned with a pandemic flu that's on the way.. I'm young and healthy, I'll kick that flu's jiggly butt.

TW, you gotta chill out with your theories bro. They're a little over the top, and they come up entirely too frequently... but I have no problem with them in the yell just as long as discussion about season tickets doesn't turn into nonsense about a pandemic flu, system cleansing, and absurd amounts of vitamin C it's cool. But your ideas about buying materials that hold value is a good idea for anyone, not just those who fear a flu and economic collapse.

And it's Xanax, not zanex.
    Dude, If I didn't have a theory you wouldn't be getting any information... I'm also young but that does not give me an imediate pass to getting the flu, taking the percausions and getting the things to prevent or cure it is key.
    I had the flu when I was a kid.

I also had bronchitis and pneumonia at the same time when I was 10 years old.

I had a staph infection in my leg and had to take some serious antibiotics to clear up, which wrecked my immune system for a while and I got tonsilitis.

Other than that, I haven't been more ill than having a cold since that bout with pneumonia and bronchitis when I was 10.

I eat well, lots of fruits and veggies, exercise regularly, and I'm only 20 years old. I'm a prime example of people who should not worry about the flu... let the old timers and little kids get them first.

You shouldn't be worried either. The government has plans, and contingency plans for pandemics. We're not going to die of the flu. It's not 1918.
    Plus those who take the vacinations are only aiding in getting a virus.

[/quote]

Do you even know what flu vaccines even do, or you just listen to anything some numbnuts tells you?

Flu Vaccines are essentially a very weak version of the flu, which they inject into your bloodstream, s your body can create antibodies (essentially white blood cells) to fight off the flu when you get it for real.
    Its quite common for people, especially with weak immune systems to get sick from the flu vaccine, but they recover much faster than the real flu, and its often less severe.
    You pick, a mild flu now, and don't get it later, or nothing now, and risk the real thing.
    I personally risk the real thing, my immune system is stron genough to handle it, but alot of people aren't.
    It isn't poison.
    [/quote]

I listen to Kevin Trudeau and others who are involved with him, including me, especailly in the future. I would trust Kevin with my life, so I guess that would answer your question.

I don't agree with your information on vaccines. Enjoy getting yours if you so choose. I'll cleanse my system and get my vitamin C, make sure my immune system is up to par and breeze through the situation.
    [/quote]

good for you, but for some people thats not an option.
    Some people have naturally weak or compromised immune systems.
    Sometimes a healthy diet isn't enough.
    Sometimes they need vaccines, and your all-natural remedies have been proven time and time again to be a load of horseshit.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Listen to mee!!!! or we will all die in 120(ish) days (probably)

So what happens to Jaymar Johnson in 120 days? you seemed pretty convinced that he would make the team and have a decent year for the team. Sounds like there will not be much of a team in 120 days

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

You are aware he went to prison and has been required to pay millions in fines for basically... lying, right?

Yes... I am aware that he went to prison for lieing on his credit card aplication when he was 24 years old. He lied about his income, ect to get more money to work his business's.

With that said I don't have anything against him for it, he's admited his mistake, done his time and moved on. Even admited that his time in Prison was a great life experience and it worked out for the better in his life.

The Goverment has sued him several times, some he lost and either the charges were dropped or he "won". A couple of these were first time winners in court. He's had some major victories in the court system.

You see the corporations own the media, which is basically goverment. What happens next is they tell the media what to say about Kevin Trudeau that way the masses do not trust him or do not listen to him. He sold millions of his naturaul cures books to people all over the world who are huge fans of him, as I am myself. Like I said before he's a real Patriot, he creates "real" values for society. Simply put "they" don't want you listening to Kevin Trudeau, cause he tells the TRUTH.
    now who the floop are you to tell people who a real patriot is.

many people's image of a patriot is a fat guy wearing a truckers hat, with a shotgun hanging in his back window of his truck, and an american flag flapping proudly in his yard.
    Some picture a middle aged man, fighting for his country, whether he believes in the reason for the fighting or not.
    hardly anybody thinks of some dink who lies on his credit card application, so he can fund a scam.
    Real patriotic.
    I guess he was just thinking of the future though right? Trying to save us from our inevitable death in 120 days.
    Right back at you... Who are you to tell people who is not a Patriot? Remember these are only opinions.

The FOUNDING FATHERS were Patriots. We have many Patriots on earth today and we have the "parsitical elite" who live off the production of others. We have supressors and criminal goverments all over the world, including ours.
    So let me get this right, he's a patriot because he goes against his country, does what he thinks is right, scams a bunch of dumb fucks and you label him as a patriot.

How is that different than a terrorist?
    They go against their country or government, they do what they believe strongly in, and they kill a bunch of innocent people, yet we label them as ruthless killers.
    Something is wrong here.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Listen to mee!!!! or we will all die in 120(ish) days (probably)

We are done giving that retard airtime.
    CAn't decide who I mean.

Funny how the conned always argue they weren't conned.

Go eat some tree bark and rub some dirt in your eye and you will be cured.
    Hey, I just wrote a Natural Cures, Volume II!
    Worship me yet, TW?

Reasoning:
    we have never allowed information on this site that can hurt you, is illegal or other shades of gray.
    Bottom line is the kid believes in a fraud;
    however sad it is we need not stoke it further.
    That man's information can hurt you.
    Proof of the fallacy he purports is that the this guy gets to keep talking.
    The First Amendment he claims is lost is strong and well, and he's been using it to his advantage for more than a decade.

If you wish to further discuss this asshat and his self-serving theories, take it to his forums if he has them.

Back to Vikings football....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011