Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: The Lingerie Bowl

Ok so noone answered my original question which was....have any of you guys heard of this?????

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Ok so noone answered my original question which was....have any of you guys heard of this?????
    I have know thanx to you DC!

I hadn't heard of it before.

I only wished they played during the offseason of the NFL!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    I remember it from last year...didn't watch it even though I knew it would be on...pretty lame if you ask me...and it's easier to see better shots of these women in other venues!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I remember it from last year...didn't watch it even though I knew it would be on...pretty lame if you ask me...and it's easier to see better shots of these women in other venues!
    Like wrestling. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I'm telling you it's not lame these women are playing hard! You gotta check it out next year!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I'm telling you it's not lame these women are playing hard! You gotta check it out next year!
    You wanna see tough women playing football...check out the co-ed Flag Football games on the Mall...the guys play soft, but the women tackle each other HARD...cracks me up how ferocious they play against each other!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    You wanna see tough women playing football...check out the co-ed Flag Football games on the Mall...the guys play soft, but the women tackle each other HARD...cracks me up how ferocious they play against each other!
    yah but imagine that....with women with skimpy lingerie on...I'm telling ya...it's interesting. :roll:

Prophet Guest

I watched it last year, missed it this year. There is no doubt that it would have been better than watching Mick Jagger limping around on the stage.

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    yah but imagine that....with women with skimpy lingerie on...I'm telling ya...it's interesting. :roll:
    I would prefer to imagine women with NO lingerie on! :lol:

When I go to shop for lingerie for my wife, I take the article of clothing, wad it up in a ball and throw it into a corner of the store...if it looks good lying there, I buy it for her...because that's where it ends up after 2 seconds after I see her in it! :lol: :lol:

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

hottest thing ever. how have you not heard of this? its been around for a few years now.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast