Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    "sleepagent" wrote:
    The things we do when we are young . . . and somehow most of us survive!

    The 3 year old video was a little disturbing though . . .
    I don't recall testing the recoil from a shotgun blast with my Kahuna's.
    That is just plain stupid/

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    The things we do when we are young . . . and somehow most of us survive!

    The 3 year old video was a little disturbing though . . .
    I don't recall testing the recoil from a shotgun blast with my Kahuna's.
    That is just plain stupid/
    Plain stupid yes...but kids will be kids.
    And the majority dumb ones at that.. (myself included at that age, although I never took a shotgun to the testies)

  3. #13
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    Honestly, to do either of those things you have to have an IQ of less than 50.

  4. #14
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    that kid should not be allowed to own a gun ever. What an idiot.
    well maybe he inherited the family brain cell from his Dad..... good to see kids being given good guidance regarding guns. Then they wonder why people outside of the US shake their heads regarding gun laws - not a good advert for responsible gun ownership
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #15
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    that kid should not be allowed to own a gun ever. What an idiot.
    well maybe he inherited the family brain cell from his Dad..... good to see kids being given good guidance regarding guns. Then they wonder why people outside of the US shake their heads regarding gun laws - not a good advert for responsible gun ownership
    I was talking about the kid that took the shotgun to the nuts. That dad should never be allowed to own a gun either though.

  6. #16
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    that kid should not be allowed to own a gun ever. What an idiot.
    well maybe he inherited the family brain cell from his Dad..... good to see kids being given good guidance regarding guns. Then they wonder why people outside of the US shake their heads regarding gun laws - not a good advert for responsible gun ownership
    I was talking about the kid that took the shotgun to the nuts. That dad should never be allowed to own a gun either though.
    You can't hold the dad completely responsible.

    You can preach responsible gun handeling and put your kid through gun safety class but it still isn't going to stop every kid from being irresponsible.

    My parents told me to drive safe, and I still drove reckless at times. It doesn't mean my parents shouldn't be allowed to own a car.
    It wasn't their fault I disobeyed them and acted like an idiot.
    Sometimes kids will be kids.

  7. #17
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    How is that kid laughing after that? There are some stupid people out there!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    How is that kid laughing after that? There are some stupid people out there!
    It's called being stoned.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    Yeah, but that still has to hurt pretty bad. You would think that would take you out of a high pretty quick.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  10. #20
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: Kid takes shotgun to the nuts

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    The things we do when we are young . . . and somehow most of us survive!

    The 3 year old video was a little disturbing though . . .
    I don't recall testing the recoil from a shotgun blast with my Kahuna's.
    That is just plain stupid/
    I wasn't part of that group either . . . but we all have things that we did . . . that years later we are like "what was I thinking?" or "why did I think that was cool?"

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Man arrested after firing shotgun at his own fence
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:40 PM
  2. Rudi takes Tatum's job, Tatum takes Rudi's stuff...
    By kelmino in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 03:59 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 09:32 PM
  4. Nov 3, 2007 07:35 hours. First shotgun blast
    By vikingivan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 09:23 AM
  5. Overloading the shotgun-TMQ
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 05:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •