Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini


    http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/jessica_alba_plays_football_in.html

    God Bless America.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    "AWZeus" wrote:

    http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/jessica_alba_plays_football_in.html

    God Bless America.

    =Z=
    Until she shows the titties, who cares?
    IF she is SOOOOO against nudity because of her family and all that crap, why does she keep skirting the line with these stupid cheesecake shots...IMO, they are just as bad as if she were to pose topless.
    Such BS!

    Money hungry beeyotch!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:

    http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/jessica_alba_plays_football_in.html

    God Bless America.

    =Z=
    Until she shows the titties, who cares?
    IF she is SOOOOO against nudity because of her family and all that crap, why does she keep skirting the line with these stupid cheesecake shots
    ...IMO, they are just as bad as if she were to pose topless.
    Such BS!

    Money hungry beeyotch!!!
    No kidding there are a lot of high beam shots on there, so why not go all the way.

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    I bet there's not a male Viking fan that would complain if she drops most of those passes.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    "WVV" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:

    http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/jessica_alba_plays_football_in.html

    God Bless America.

    =Z=
    Until she shows the titties, who cares?
    IF she is SOOOOO against nudity because of her family and all that crap, why does she keep skirting the line with these stupid cheesecake shots
    ...IMO, they are just as bad as if she were to pose topless.
    Such BS!

    Money hungry beeyotch!!!
    No kidding there are a lot of high beam shots on there, so why not go all the way.
    Cause she's a f'n tease!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    Stonecoldet3's Avatar
    Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Grants Pass, OR
    Posts
    207

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    Very nice indeed!
    ;D

  7. #7
    Cagey_Fan is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    53

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    I think she could use some hands on experience and more time under center. If ya know what i mean. ;D

  8. #8
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    She is so d@mn hot its not even funny. So who's the lucky guy with her?

  9. #9
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    Williamson ... you've been fired!

    [img width=400 height=600]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/jessica-alba-miami-bikini-football-.jpg[/img]

    Heck, while we're at it ... Jackson, back to the bench!

    [img width=400 height=600]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/jessica-alba-miami-bikini-footba-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: Jessica Alba plays football in her bikini

    Shes hot.

    But she could stand to gain a couple extra pounds.

    Eat something.
    :
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. JESSICA ALBA pregnant!
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 03:25 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 07:26 AM
  3. Jessica Biel - in GQ - in a bikini
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 08:04 PM
  4. Jessica Alba in GQ - pictures
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:25 AM
  5. Jessica Alba just needs to give in and do a nude scene...
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 07:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •