Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    OK OK, I fell for it. The furniture REALLY is new (a few months ago) so I guess that's why I thought you were serious.

    I thought you were going to tell me you're a furniture salesman! ;D
    I don't know WTF Prophumen is babbling about, but I like the furniture and am truly interested in where you got it.

    I will also like you to post a picture of your wife in a bikini.

    But first, the furniture....

    =Z=
    LMAO!

    Ashley Furniture store.



    Oh, and here you go ... In a bikini, as requested.


  2. #42
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    I could hit that every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

  3. #43
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    OK OK, I fell for it. The furniture REALLY is new (a few months ago) so I guess that's why I thought you were serious.

    I thought you were going to tell me you're a furniture salesman! ;D
    I don't know WTF Prophumen is babbling about, but I like the furniture and am truly interested in where you got it.

    I will also like you to post a picture of your wife in a bikini.

    But first, the furniture....

    =Z=
    LMAO!

    Ashley Furniture store.



    Oh, and here you go ... In a bikini, as requested.

    Where is that (Ashley Furniture)?


    And that picture is from too far away, you hoser!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #44
    WisconsinSucks's Avatar
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "baumy300" wrote:
    I could hit that every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
    I will assume you were referring to JLH and not PPE's wife.

  5. #45
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    I could hit that every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
    I will assume you were referring to JLH and not PPE's wife.
    Lmao.

    Well.....

  6. #46
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    OK OK, I fell for it. The furniture REALLY is new (a few months ago) so I guess that's why I thought you were serious.

    I thought you were going to tell me you're a furniture salesman! ;D
    I don't know WTF Prophumen is babbling about, but I like the furniture and am truly interested in where you got it.

    I will also like you to post a picture of your wife in a bikini.

    But first, the furniture....

    =Z=
    LMAO!

    Ashley Furniture store.



    Oh, and here you go ... In a bikini, as requested.

    Where is that (Ashley Furniture)?


    And that picture is from too far away, you hoser!
    =Z=
    LOL, it's supposed to be. I can't go pimpin' my wife on the net. ;D

    That does remind me though, this past Fall, she did buy a Vikings bikini, but she hasn't even had a chance to wear it yet. Stupid Winter!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    There is a brand new Ashley Furniture in Brainerd (where I bought this set) and by Rogers, so I'm told from friends that live near there.

  7. #47
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    There is a brand new Ashley Furniture in Brainerd (where I bought this set) and by Rogers, so I'm told from friends that live near there.
    I see there's one in Shakopee.
    That's a bit more my neighborhood.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #48
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    I could hit that every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
    I will assume you were referring to JLH and not PPE's wife.
    Lmao.

    Well.....
    Hey, Baumy, keep looking this way and smile ... a little longer ... a little longer ...



    ;D ;D ;D

  9. #49
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    Haha that's messed up man.

    I just thought I had options here...

  10. #50
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt has amazing boobs

    "baumy300" wrote:
    Haha that's messed up man.

    I just thought I had options here...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man's Life
    By gregair13 in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 02:10 PM
  2. Man Boobs
    By COJOMAY in forum Post Wasteland
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 04:07 PM
  3. MOVED: Man Boobs
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:55 PM
  4. Boobs On Bikes
    By cajunvike in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 10:42 PM
  5. MOVED: Boobs On Bikes
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 04:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •