Page 92 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 428290919293941021421925921092 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 11929

Thread: Interview Game

  1. #911
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Interview Game

    The banned episode where Norm turns out to be a homosexual.

    Favorite Simpsons episode?


    Chuch.

  2. #912
    BBQ Platypus's Avatar
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: Interview Game

    The film festival episode.

    "And ze Oscah goes to...George C. Scott in 'Man Getting Hit by a Football.'"

    Worst episode ever (of anything, not necessarily a TV show)?


    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

  3. #913
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Interview Game

    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    The film festival episode.

    "And ze Oscah goes to...George C. Scott in 'Man Getting Hit by a Football.'"

    Worst episode ever (of anything, not necessarily a TV show)?
    last episode of Dallas

    Favorite old western TV show?
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  4. #914
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Interview Game

    Funny you mention that episode of Dalls Fedje, I know it was before my time but they were talking about it on one of the VH1 I Love the 80's shows and how stupid the ending was.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  5. #915
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Interview Game

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Funny you mention that episode of Dalls Fedje, I know it was before my time but they were talking about it on one of the VH1 I Love the 80's shows and how stupid the ending was.
    I watched that dang show for years! Through JR getting shot and everything. Then it ended so dumb I can't even remember the ending! I just remember I was pissed!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  6. #916
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Interview Game

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    The film festival episode.

    "And ze Oscah goes to...George C. Scott in 'Man Getting Hit by a Football.'"

    Worst episode ever (of anything, not necessarily a TV show)?
    last episode of Dallas

    Favorite old western TV show?
    Gunsmoke.....my aunt was one of the writers

    favorite flavor of gatorade?

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  7. #917
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Interview Game

    Powerade's where it's at (but if i had to choose i'd choose the red stuff

    playstation 3 vs xbox 360

  8. #918
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Interview Game

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Powerade's where it's at (but if i had to choose i'd choose the red stuff

    playstation 3 vs xbox 360
    playstation

    thongs or bikini panties? lol

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  9. #919
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Interview Game

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    The film festival episode.

    "And ze Oscah goes to...George C. Scott in 'Man Getting Hit by a Football.'"

    Worst episode ever (of anything, not necessarily a TV show)?
    last episode of Dallas

    Favorite old western TV show?
    Gunsmoke.....my aunt was one of the writers

    favorite flavor of gatorade?
    The blue one! something-splash

    Favorite Cop show?
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  10. #920
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Interview Game

    Bikini panties.

    White bread or wheat bread?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Similar Threads

  1. The "NEW" Interview Game
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:00 PM
  2. Tice Interview on running game
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 07:40 AM
  3. Interview Game 2
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
  4. Interview Game II
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
  5. Post Game Interview and Speech
    By MinnesotaFury in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 09:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •