Page 1051 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 51 551 951 1001 104110491050105110521053 1061 1101 1151 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 11929

Thread: Interview Game

  1. #10501
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Interview Game

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    nope. i dont drive so i dont have one =(

    would you ever have a airsoft war outside in winter?
    yes, yes I would, I used to have paintball wars outside in winter also.
    They sting quite a bit more then

    this question differs depending on where you live

    if your Canadian/not american:
    Have you ever shot a gun
    if your American:
    Do you own a gun?
    i do own a gun. paintball and airsoft

    what would you do if you had a giant 1000 pound cat sitting in your livingroom watching you?
    by cat do you mean overweight house cat, or something more like a lion?
    if its the latter, I would probably find something sharp, because i will soon be wrestling a lion once I make a move.

    ever fought an animal?

  2. #10502
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Interview Game

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    nope. i dont drive so i dont have one =(

    would you ever have a airsoft war outside in winter?
    yes, yes I would, I used to have paintball wars outside in winter also.
    They sting quite a bit more then

    this question differs depending on where you live

    if your Canadian/not american:
    Have you ever shot a gun
    if your American:
    Do you own a gun?
    i do own a gun. paintball and airsoft

    what would you do if you had a giant 1000 pound cat sitting in your livingroom watching you?
    by cat do you mean overweight house cat, or something more like a lion?
    if its the latter, I would probably find something sharp, because i will soon be wrestling a lion once I make a move.

    ever fought an animal?
    a rot weiler (sp?) he chased me down the street and caught me i grabbed him and choked him to death... i was 14 and i was terrified...

    is spanking child abuse?

  3. #10503
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Interview Game

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    nope. i dont drive so i dont have one =(

    would you ever have a airsoft war outside in winter?
    yes, yes I would, I used to have paintball wars outside in winter also.
    They sting quite a bit more then

    this question differs depending on where you live

    if your Canadian/not american:
    Have you ever shot a gun
    if your American:
    Do you own a gun?
    i do own a gun. paintball and airsoft

    what would you do if you had a giant 1000 pound cat sitting in your livingroom watching you?
    by cat do you mean overweight house cat, or something more like a lion?
    if its the latter, I would probably find something sharp, because i will soon be wrestling a lion once I make a move.

    ever fought an animal?
    a rot weiler (sp?) he chased me down the street and caught me i grabbed him and choked him to death... i was 14 and i was terrified...

    is spanking child abuse?
    only if you hold a spike while doing so

    is it true, forehand=abuse, backhand=discipline?

  4. #10504
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Interview Game

    im not sure. we dont do anything like that in my family thank god.

    whats the worst discipline you ever got?

  5. #10505
    VikesPlusOne is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    22

    Re: Interview Game

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    im not sure. we dont do anything like that in my family thank god.

    whats the worst discipline you ever got?
    house arrest for 3 months


    what the dumbest thing you have evr done?

  6. #10506
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Interview Game

    "VikesPlusOne" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    im not sure. we dont do anything like that in my family thank god.

    whats the worst discipline you ever got?
    house arrest for 3 months


    what the dumbest thing you have evr done?
    took a pee in front of 2 cops.

    have you ever been arrested?

  7. #10507
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Interview Game

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "VikesPlusOne" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    im not sure. we dont do anything like that in my family thank god.

    whats the worst discipline you ever got?
    house arrest for 3 months


    what the dumbest thing you have evr done?
    took a pee in front of 2 cops.

    have you ever been arrested?
    closest i've had was having my rum confiscated by police

    ever been fined?

  8. #10508
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Interview Game

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    closest i've had was having my rum confiscated by police

    ever been fined?
    On regular basis.

    What's your dumbest fine?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  9. #10509
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Interview Game

    public urination in Nawlins, weren't many options though...the dumb part is getting busted because 10s of thousands were doing the same thing.


    Are you ready to grow a mustache, shave your head, and buy a safari hat?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #10510
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Interview Game

    [img width=450 height=635]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/tomfroemming/DSC_0010.jpg[/img]

    Do I need to answer ?


    What Can I do on Sundays after the season comes to an end?
    El underdog.

Similar Threads

  1. The "NEW" Interview Game
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:00 PM
  2. Tice Interview on running game
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 07:40 AM
  3. Interview Game 2
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
  4. Interview Game II
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
  5. Post Game Interview and Speech
    By MinnesotaFury in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 09:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •