Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    I hope no packer fans see this

    http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/



    this is like the most random video ever, and it made me kinda embareassed for all the people who go to games dressed like this


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    ForceOfNorse's Avatar
    ForceOfNorse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    275

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    Man, that's just horrible!
    I waited, hoping that they'd take a Packer head or something.
    LOL!!!!

    Plus, it doesn't help that I don't like cats.
    hahahaha

  3. #3
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    its not enjoyable
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    The Vikings Kittens have been around for some time and that is a slick vid!

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/



    this is like the most random video ever, and it made me kinda embareassed for all the people who go to games dressed like this
    I love that video, it was on the front page of this site before the draft.

  6. #6
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/



    this is like the most random video ever, and it made me kinda embareassed for all the people who go to games dressed like this
    I love that video, it was on the front page of this site before the draft.
    I think the video is great.
    I heard that song on the radio yesterday and I was searching last night for the video.
    Now I am glad I have found it.


    Awesome vid........ and maybe in the next Viking Kitten Video they will cut off a packer head.
    You never know.....


  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/



    this is like the most random video ever, and it made me kinda embareassed for all the people who go to games dressed like this
    I love that video, it was on the front page of this site before the draft.
    I think the video is great.
    I heard that song on the radio yesterday and I was searching last night for the video.
    Now I am glad I have found it.


    Awesome vid........ and maybe in the next Viking Kitten Video they will cut off a packer head.
    You never know.....

    Letem see it.
    I have it on my computer at work and play it for a couple of Pucker fans everytime they come into my cube the weeks we play them.


    VALHALLA I AM COMING.......
    Oh wait, that should be in another thread.
    ;D

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    DeCoteau1 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    hmm

  9. #9
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,003

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    Yeah, that videos been on here before. It's a little strange, but quite funny.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: I hope no packer fans see this

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah, that videos been on here before. It's a little strange, but quite funny.
    Many, many times.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
  2. Browns fans have reason for hope!
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 01:29 PM
  3. Where have all the Packer Fans Gone?
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 01:01 PM
  4. Packer Fans
    By hovan in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 09:54 PM
  5. Why do packer fans come here
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 02:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •