Thread: How much?

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

How much?

now lets get scientific here. i'm wanting to find out how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. i've determined that chuck refers to the tossing of the wood. if someone could help me out, please find a wood chuck at see how far you can throw him with a piece of wood straped too him. my scientific research depends on you. after determining the distance you then must chuck the wood chuckover and over until he dies, thus determinind how mucch wood a wood chuck could be chucked with. that is the first part of my study. the next part of my study is that i'm building a woodchuck cyborg with robotic arms who CAN chuck wood. we will see how much wood that wood chuck can chuck and then intergrate the first part of my study then submit the study to the government so they can use the information to improve space travel

ps, don't buy into animal rights, if they wanted rights they would elect members to DC like the rest of us.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: How much?

ps, don't buy into animal rights, if they wanted rights they would elect members to DC like the rest of us.
    true dat!

woodchuck cyborg? thats sounds like the plot for a crappy scifi channel movie lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

Re: How much?

i have a video camera...