Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: How do you justify this??

thank you gift. thats all i was saying. no matter wat you cant say something like ten year olds should never get hurt because one theres always an exception and two you cant stop it no matter wat.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

vikingTurf Guest

"mr.woo" wrote:
    thank you gift. thats all i was saying. no matter wat you cant say something like ten year olds should never get hurt because one theres always an exception and two you cant stop it no matter wat.
    I agree there's always an exception or two, but think about his situation for a timebeing, say a cop beats up a 10 yr old kid in US and its pictures are all over the media, do you think it will go unnoticed? Forgive me for saying this but this is the country where a dissappearance of one girl in foreign country creates headline news for months and months, why? you know the answer very well.

Gift is offline Coordinator

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    Forgive me for saying this but this is the country where a dissappearance of one girl in foreign country creates headline news for months and months, why? you know the answer very well.
    Was it because she was a hot white girl?
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123