Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    [/quote]

    Amen.
    [/quote]









    Oh MAN,
    You guys make me blush !
    ;D












    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #32
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    Amen.
    [/quote]










    Oh MAN,
    You guys make me blush !

    ;D












    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]
    Come on now, admite it, you all want a piece of this hunk !

    LMAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #33
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    Amen.









    Oh MAN,
    You guys make me blush !

    ;D












    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]
    Come on now, admite it, you all want a piece of this hunk !

    LMAO
    [/quote]

    You do have a nice ass

    I'll show it to my wife
    ;D

  4. #34
    JeffSeimon's Avatar
    JeffSeimon is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    225

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "JeffSeimon" wrote:
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    No doubt!
    Since when do cheerleaders get to wear thongs.
    I bet the male cheerleaders are happy.
    Glad yall liked it! lol
    I think the NFL should make thongs mandantory.

  5. #35
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "JeffSeimon" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "JeffSeimon" wrote:
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    No doubt!
    Since when do cheerleaders get to wear thongs.
    I bet the male cheerleaders are happy.
    Glad yall liked it! lol
    I think the NFL should make thongs mandantory.
    Makes me wanna become a manleader

  6. #36
    Dekay's Avatar
    Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    386

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "JeffSeimon" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "JeffSeimon" wrote:
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    No doubt!
    Since when do cheerleaders get to wear thongs.
    I bet the male cheerleaders are happy.
    Glad yall liked it! lol
    I think the NFL should make thongs mandantory.
    Makes me wanna become a manleader
    Euhm, eh NO! I would feel so GAY in a manleaders uni that it wouldnt be worth it.

    And besides I dont look good in tights or spandex.

  7. #37
    vegasvike's Avatar
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    Amen.
    [/quote]










    Oh MAN,
    You guys make me blush !

    ;D












    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]


    dude eww
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z


    I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

  8. #38
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "Dekay" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "JeffSeimon" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=JeffSeimon link=topic=53122.msg993371#msg993371 date=1252540893]
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    No doubt!
    Since when do cheerleaders get to wear thongs.
    I bet the male cheerleaders are happy.
    Glad yall liked it! lol
    I think the NFL should make thongs mandantory.
    Makes me wanna become a manleader
    Euhm, eh NO! I would feel so GAY in a manleaders uni that it wouldnt be worth it.

    And besides I dont look good in tights or spandex.
    [/quote]
    It would be worth it. They could dress me up in anything as long as I get to hang out with thme.
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #39
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    +3 greg

  10. #40
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: hottest sideline eye candy

    "Dekay" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "JeffSeimon" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=JeffSeimon link=topic=53122.msg993371#msg993371 date=1252540893]
    This is the greatest post ever on this site.
    No doubt!
    Since when do cheerleaders get to wear thongs.
    I bet the male cheerleaders are happy.
    Glad yall liked it! lol
    I think the NFL should make thongs mandantory.
    Makes me wanna become a manleader
    Euhm, eh NO! I would feel so GAY in a manleaders uni that it wouldnt be worth it.

    And besides I dont look good in tights or spandex.
    [/quote]

    For accuracy's sake, those aren't cheerleaders, they're Song Girls.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Spirited Sideline Smashups
    By gregair13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 01:05 AM
  2. Vikings Sideline Hoodies
    By Mr Anderson in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 09:46 AM
  3. Flashing for candy a jailhouse no-no
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:21 PM
  4. Sharper's age shows - on the sideline
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 01:11 PM
  5. Sideline Heater Benches!!??!!
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 03:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •