Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 213
  1. #201
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "pack93z" wrote:
    Texas Tech anyone?

    [img width=450 height=337]http://www.wiihotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tech-hotties2.jpg[/img]
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  2. #202
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,473

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "XTAP59" wrote:
    OH---
    IO---
    which one of them is Michigan?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  3. #203
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "marshallvike" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    OH---
    IO---
    which one of them is Michigan?
    Me.
    =)
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  4. #204
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Texas Tech anyone?

    [img width=450 height=337]http://www.wiihotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tech-hotties2.jpg[/img]
    Yep

  5. #205
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    OH---
    IO---
    Not one of those girls is above 17 years of age. Guarantee it.

    and attending OSU?
    I guarantee they're at LEAST 17
    How do you know they attend OSU? They could just be fans.

    I'm in college right now and those girls don't look like college age.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  6. #206
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "Johnson14" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    TCU Horned Frogs in the house!



    =Z=
    wow.. she takes hotnesss to a whole new level.. *drools*
    I don't know how exactly, but I'm 100% sure that's an understatement
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  7. #207
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "happy" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    OH---
    IO---
    Not one of those girls is above 17 years of age. Guarantee it.

    and attending OSU?
    I guarantee they're at LEAST 17
    How do you know they attend OSU? They could just be fans.

    I'm in college right now and those girls don't look like college age.
    They appear to be in a dorm hallway.
    Bulletin boards on the wall, shitty tile floor, they're probably freshmen.

  8. #208
    Dekay's Avatar
    Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    386

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    "Mr" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    "XTAP59" wrote:
    OH---
    IO---
    Not one of those girls is above 17 years of age. Guarantee it.

    and attending OSU?
    I guarantee they're at LEAST 17
    How do you know they attend OSU? They could just be fans.

    I'm in college right now and those girls don't look like college age.
    They appear to be in a dorm hallway.
    Bulletin boards on the wall, shitty tile floor, they're probably freshmen.

    I really dont care if they are over or under 17
    :P

  9. #209
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #210
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The hottest girls of college sports

    NCAA first-round edition.

    BYU:


    ODU:


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Hottest Chicks in Sports
    By PackOne in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 02:20 PM
  2. MOVED: The Hottest Chicks in Sports
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 09:24 AM
  3. Vote Now! America's Hottest College Girl
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 09:21 AM
  4. MVP College Baseball from EA Sports
    By WinonaVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 02:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •