poult is offline Asst. Coach

Holiday shopping scam!!!!!!!!

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. I must admit that got me a bit excited. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

copy and pasted, it made me laugh.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Holiday shopping scam!!!!!!!!

That happened to me four time yesterday.
    Now everything is sticking to the inside of my car.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

That had me going!
    The ending cracked me up because I was thinking in my head, "From the sound of it, that may have been worth it."
    ;D
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

haha that's funny, i really thaught that happened to you
    ;D
    at least it was worth it
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That is funny as he!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

"poult" wrote:
    A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. I must admit that got me a bit excited. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

copy and pasted, it made me laugh.

We do not have a Home depot around my house.
    There is one about an hour & a half away.
    Due to my dedication to home improvements I will be taking a drive this weekend!!!
    Now to get a wallet, ahhhhhhhhh gotta go!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

One reason why I am over at Home Depot every weekend!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

that was a good one
    ;D

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"poult" wrote:
    In the Menard's parking lot, they both get into the front seat and are nice enough to leave a gift card after they take your wallet.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

1800CULPEPPER is offline Starter

What if you carry a Murse (man purse) like Favre's, and you only have a Menards in your city?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it!!