Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day - Filipino style!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Doctors did manage to stitch Reynato’s ***** back and he says he is ready to forgive and forget and would take her back as soon as she is released from jail."

    YEAH...like he's gonna be able to get another woman NOW!
    Not only a CHEAP bastard, but with a mutilated willy!
    He has no choice but to beg her to come back!


    He should dump the beeyatch...................she's only got one nip.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,003

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day - Filipino style!

    LOL!! But like cajun was saying, he's got a sewn back on willy, who knows if it will ever function correctly again! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #13
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day - Filipino style!

    I want to how she decided on the left nipple.

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day - Filipino style!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL!! But like cajun was saying, he's got a sewn back on willy, who knows if it will ever function correctly again! lol
    Well he'll never know if he stays with her.

    How many one-nipped women would turn you on?
    :-

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,003

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day - Filipino style!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL!! But like cajun was saying, he's got a sewn back on willy, who knows if it will ever function correctly again! lol
    Well he'll never know if he stays with her.

    How many one-nipped women would turn you on?

    :-\

    They all look the same in the dark??? lol Good point, you win........again.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  6. #16
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day - Filipino style!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Doctors did manage to stitch Reynato’s ***** back and he says he is ready to forgive and forget and would take her back as soon as she is released from jail."

    YEAH...like he's gonna be able to get another woman NOW!
    Not only a CHEAP bastard, but with a mutilated willy!
    He has no choice but to beg her to come back!


    He wants that mean stuff back??????
    Must be some kind of platinum plated... stuff...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Valentine's Day
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 05:44 PM
  2. House warming cook out, Filipino Style...
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:09 PM
  3. Happy Valentine's Day!
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:17 AM
  4. Valentine's Day Free Agent Buzz
    By VikesfaninWis in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:06 PM
  5. Offensive style
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 06:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •