Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 166 of 166
  1. #161
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Here's some Valentine's trivia:
    What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
    I know it's corny, but just play along with me ok? :smile:
    Uh, black roses?

    Haha, I have no idea.

    That's what I was thinking LV.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  2. #162
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Here's some Valentine's trivia:
    What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
    I know it's corny, but just play along with me ok? :smile:
    Uh, black roses?

    Haha, I have no idea.

    That's what I was thinking LV.
    It's cauliflower

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #163
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Here's some Valentine's trivia:
    What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
    I know it's corny, but just play along with me ok? :smile:
    Uh, black roses?

    Haha, I have no idea.

    That's what I was thinking LV.
    It's cauliflower
    You are right Singer, but I already posted the answer!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  4. #164
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by WBLVikeBabe
    Here's some Valentine's trivia:
    What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
    I know it's corny, but just play along with me ok? :smile:
    Uh, black roses?

    Haha, I have no idea.

    That's what I was thinking LV.
    It's cauliflower
    You are right Singer, but I already posted the answer!
    I wasn't right. I was just telling them the answer you gave us.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #165
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by WBLVikeBabe
    Quote Originally Posted by WBLVikeBabe
    Here's some Valentine's trivia:
    What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
    I know it's corny, but just play along with me ok? :smile:
    Uh, black roses?

    Haha, I have no idea.

    That's what I was thinking LV.
    It's cauliflower
    You are right Singer, but I already posted the answer!
    I wasn't right. I was just telling them the answer you gave us.
    Misunderstanding, I thought you were giving the answer for the trivia question.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  6. #166
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    you just wanted to make the topic before someone else did.

    this day means nothing to those who are single (like me) and is a total waste of time, money, and effort for those who are coupled.


    Why be a dink?
    Haha all single people say that...whatever.
    I'm single & you don't hear me saying that.

    I have two beautiful daughters, who I love very much & mean the world to me.

    Valentines Day is not just for sweethearts & wives.
    Gee.....I wonder why he is single?
    cuz my title is cranky pants and thats not very macho?
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Hannakhu And a Happy New Year
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:28 AM
  2. Happy Valentine's Day - Filipino style!
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:50 AM
  3. Happy Valentine's Day
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 05:44 PM
  4. Valentine's Day Free Agent Buzz
    By VikesfaninWis in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:06 PM
  5. I am so happy
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 11:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •