Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    OK this is how it goes.. I'll lead by example..

    This is what I normally listen to.. Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Linkin Park, Bob Marley, etc.


    Guilty Pleasure.. Taylor Swift


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    I'll go next.
    I normally listen to metallica, mudvayne, dream theater and god smack

    guilty pleasure: Chicago
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  3. #3
    Texas Viking's Avatar
    Texas Viking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    204

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    Normal:
    Classic and modern rock.

    Guilty pleasure:
    70’s disco like Bee Gees and ABBA
    ;D

  4. #4
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    "Texas" wrote:
    Normal:
    Classic and modern rock.

    Guilty pleasure:
    70’s disco like Bee Gees and ABBA
    ;D
    lol my dad listens to abba!


  5. #5
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    Normal: Classic Rock (AC/DC, The Stones, etc.), New Wave (the Cars, DEVO, most 80's stuff, the Police), SOME modern stuff (Foo Fighters)

    Guilty Pleasure: Madonna, especially "Ray Of Light" and "Frozen" from the CD "Ray Of Light"
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #6
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    I like to listen to:
    Skillet, some popular stuff like Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z, Breaking Benjiman, Incubus, Foo Fighters, old school Eminem

    Guilty pleasure:
    Britney Spears

    :-X
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  7. #7
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    "Formo" wrote:
    I like to listen to:
    Skillet, some popular stuff like Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z, Breaking Benjiman, Incubus, Foo Fighters, old school Eminem

    Guilty pleasure:
    Britney Spears

    :-X
    lol nice one.. almost as bad as mine.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    Newer country, rock, alternative rock make up my usual playlist.
    Guilty pleasures?
    "Live to tell" by Madonna
    "I want it that way" by one of those douchbag boybands....
    and Sinead O'Connor. I like that bald-headed weirdo.
    Tuco the world.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    "Sajid28" wrote:
    OK this is how it goes.. I'll lead by example..

    This is what I normally listen to.. Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Linkin Park, Bob Marley, etc.


    Guilty Pleasure.. Taylor Swift
    No need for guilt. Especially since she has super long arms and could handily defeat ANYONE on this board in a monkey-bar race. She's awesome
    Tuco the world.....

  10. #10
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    810

    Re: Guilty Pleasure (Music)

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    OK this is how it goes.. I'll lead by example..

    This is what I normally listen to.. Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Linkin Park, Bob Marley, etc.


    Guilty Pleasure.. Taylor Swift
    No need for guilt. Especially since she has super long arms and could handily defeat ANYONE on this board in a monkey-bar race. She's awesome
    i cant get that Love Story song out of my head


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scott Pleads guilty
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:21 AM
  2. Chad Pennington - Pleasure in the mundane
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 05:01 AM
  3. Do you have any guilty pleasures, as far as music?
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 03:08 PM
  4. EJ Guilty of Drunken Driving
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:50 AM
  5. Mixon Guilty
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •