Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: Greatest Smells

  1. #81
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Greatest Smells

    "Billy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Actinomycetes after a rainfall
    The smell of rain.

    I learn something new on here everyday.
    Usually its about what the Vikings are doing wrong but every once in awhile a gem of a fact pops out.

    Let us know if you remember this a week from now.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #82
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Greatest Smells

    "Billy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Actinomycetes after a rainfall
    The smell of rain.

    I learn something new on here everyday.
    Usually its about what the Vikings are doing wrong but every once in awhile a gem of a fact pops out.

    Don't know about the Actinomycetes, but I love the smell of ozone during a lightning storm.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #83
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Greatest Smells

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Actinomycetes after a rainfall
    The smell of rain.

    I learn something new on here everyday.
    Usually its about what the Vikings are doing wrong but every once in awhile a gem of a fact pops out.

    Don't know about the Actinomycetes, but I love the smell of ozone during a lightning storm.
    I love the smell of the Dome when 67,000 sweaty people are jumping and dancing and high-fiving after a Vikings touchdown.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #84
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Greatest Smells

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Actinomycetes after a rainfall
    Or interriginous candida species after closing time!
    Well,maybe not.

    Morchella is an ok fungi.

    I like hops and maybe lumbo gold or red bud in a past life better.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  5. #85
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Greatest Smells

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Actinomycetes after a rainfall
    Hard to argue wuth that one.........


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #86
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Greatest Smells

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Actinomycetes after a rainfall
    The smell of rain.

    I learn something new on here everyday.
    Usually its about what the Vikings are doing wrong but every once in awhile a gem of a fact pops out.

    Don't know about the Actinomycetes, but I love the smell of ozone during a lightning storm.
    I love the smell of the Dome when 67,000 sweaty people are jumping and dancing and high-fiving after a Vikings touchdown.

    =Z=
    There's something about that, that's not very appealing to me. :-

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. New Jersey Smells Like.....Syrup
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 10:56 PM
  2. Accident smells a little fishy
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 06:40 AM
  3. MOVED: Greatest Smells
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:58 PM
  4. Greatest Need?
    By VIKINGinGEORGIA in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 08:31 PM
  5. Latest and Greatest!???
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 09:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •