Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Locked Up

Got Locked Up

This weekend I watched then game at this sports bar in Camden. I'm there with my cousin who I have trained well in the ways of the Vikings. Anyway, at about the time of the safety, we decided to leave. There was a group of two men and two butt ugly women. Anyway these old, fat, slow men decided to talk shit to us and follow us out. Big suprise-we start fighting. The bottom line, I get arrested and the pussy bears fan gotta broken jaw. It was totaly worth it considering that a lot of sports related drunk fighting charges are dropped in exchange for community service. Anyway, this guy who has to be about 50 can't chew solid food right now. Doesn't really matter in the long run, but god it felt so good.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Got Locked Up

Did the bearded ladies get a few punches in?
    Tough season all around.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Good job man.. F*ck "DUH BEARS"

I'd take my fist and blacken thier eyes if I could.. Sounds like a bunch of pricks trying to act hard

One Love

vIker44 is offline Rookie

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    This weekend I watched then game at this sports bar in Camden. I'm there with my cousin who I have trained well in the ways of the Vikings. Anyway, at about the time of the safety, we decided to leave. There was a group of two men and two butt ugly women. Anyway these old, fat, slow men decided to talk pooh to us and follow us out. Big suprise-we start fighting. The bottom line, I get arrested and the "meow" bears fan gotta broken jaw. It was totaly worth it considering that a lot of sports related drunk fighting charges are dropped in exchange for community service. Anyway, this guy who has to be about 50 can't chew solid food right now. Doesn't really matter in the long run, but god it felt so good.
    Here's hoping you get a long jail sentence and a very high fine....
    we don't need more punks like you out on the street......
    it's tarv time............

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"vIker44" wrote:
    This weekend I watched then game at this sports bar in Camden. I'm there with my cousin who I have trained well in the ways of the Vikings. Anyway, at about the time of the safety, we decided to leave. There was a group of two men and two butt ugly women. Anyway these old, fat, slow men decided to talk pooh to us and follow us out. Big suprise-we start fighting. The bottom line, I get arrested and the "meow" bears fan gotta broken jaw. It was totaly worth it considering that a lot of sports related drunk fighting charges are dropped in exchange for community service. Anyway, this guy who has to be about 50 can't chew solid food right now. Doesn't really matter in the long run, but god it felt so good.

U better be jokin bro..

He didn't start the fight.. Im sure he wouldn't want to fight an old ass man.. Things happen.. Old men get broken jaws

I say that's friggin gnarly he stood up for himself and his team! F THE BEARS!

One Love

Del Rio Guest

Well if he started it then good job finishing it, you shouldn't get much more then a fine.

"V4L" wrote:
    "vIker44" wrote:

U better be jokin bro..

He didn't start the fight.. Im sure he wouldn't want to fight an old jiggly butt man.. Things happen.. Old men get broken jaws

One Love
    I say screw duh bears as well....
    but from the description it sounds like Freak likes going around beating up old loudmouths.....
    we don't need that out on the streets with all the other thuggery going on......
    what's he going to do next, beat up old women and kids?.?.?.?
    put him in jail for a long time is the best course of action....

Del Rio Guest

"vIker44" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "vIker44" wrote:

U better be jokin bro..

He didn't start the fight.. Im sure he wouldn't want to fight an old jiggly butt man.. Things happen.. Old men get broken jaws

One Love
    but from the description it sounds like Freak likes going around beating up old loudmouths.....
    we don't need that out on the streets with all the other thuggery going on......
    what's he going to do next, beat up old women and kids????
    So what the old loudmouths got up and followed them outside to get in their cars and he jumped them?

Sounds to me like they went outside for a reason.

"Del" wrote:
    "vIker44" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "vIker44" wrote:

U better be jokin bro..

One Love
    what's he going to do next, beat up old women and kids????
    So what the old loudmouths got up and followed them outside to get in their cars and he jumped them?

Sounds to me like they went outside for a reason.
    You don't go around bustin people's jaws cause they are an idiot bear fan, fat, have ugly girlfriends, and are flapping their lips....
    sounds like something a pack or raider fan would do..........

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

If they started it than way to go man.
    We don't need any more cocky bear fans roaming around trying to start sh!t.
    It will be a lot harder for him to talk smack now that his mouth is wired shut.
    That had to feel so good!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast