Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    crazyB is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    227

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.


    [/quote]
    who doesnt love spam scam emails?..last month i got a free trip to key west (obviously a time-share scam), and about 6 months ago, i won the lottery in london, england (someplace ive never gone, nor has anybody in my family)..these things get more and more outrageously funny by the day
    [/quote]
    wow i'm in London next time give the numbers to me as i've never won more than £10 on the lottery.
    am i wrong in this but i thought you had to live in the country to claim a lottery winning prize.
    i only get the crap about cheap medication and the stuff from bank's to send my registration details on banks i don't even have an account for.
    never read these emails i just delete them but that space one must have been a laugh.
    8)

    8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

  2. #22
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,993

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    Wow, can I get 10 grand baumy??

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #23
    litlharsh's Avatar
    litlharsh is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    738

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    Jesus I wish I was this fucking lucky.

  4. #24
    Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    399

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This seems like a good thread to reveal my secret scam plans and see if I can get some feed back on how to improve it.

    First I get a mailing list of say 10 million NFL fans. Week one of the nfl season I send out 5 different letters guaranteeing the upset winner of one of that weeks games(each letter has a different upset and goes to 2million of the people on my list). After week 1 I write 5 more letters predicting upsets on different games but this time I only send it to the people that I correctly predicted for week 1(4million). I will continue to do this through week 5 at which point I will have about 100,000 people convinced that I have phycic abilities(all 5 of their letters correctly predicted that weeks upset). The letters will explain that the first 5 weeks were just to convince them but now it will cost them $500 for the rest of the season, but they can easily get that by betting on my prediction.
    Please put your fraudulent schemes in another thread. This one is reserved for Building Wealth and Success / Helping Africa. Haven't you seen the testimonials above?

    :P
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This seems like a good thread to reveal my secret scam plans and see if I can get some feed back on how to improve it.

    First I get a mailing list of say 10 million NFL fans. Week one of the nfl season I send out 5 different letters guaranteeing the upset winner of one of that weeks games(each letter has a different upset and goes to 2million of the people on my list). After week 1 I write 5 more letters predicting upsets on different games but this time I only send it to the people that I correctly predicted for week 1(4million). I will continue to do this through week 5 at which point I will have about 100,000 people convinced that I have phycic abilities(all 5 of their letters correctly predicted that weeks upset). The letters will explain that the first 5 weeks were just to convince them but now it will cost them $500 for the rest of the season, but they can easily get that by betting on my prediction.
    Why go thru all that trouble?

    Just mail out flyers to 100,000 Cheesdicks offering up a box of dirt that Lord Favre walked on for $100.00 a box with a certificate of authenticity. Tell them to tell their friends & if they act "RIGHT NOW" you'll throw in an official document that states they own stock in the Packers....

    [size=18pt]R-E-T-I-R-E-M-E-N-T![/size]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "Odin" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This seems like a good thread to reveal my secret scam plans and see if I can get some feed back on how to improve it.

    First I get a mailing list of say 10 million NFL fans. Week one of the nfl season I send out 5 different letters guaranteeing the upset winner of one of that weeks games(each letter has a different upset and goes to 2million of the people on my list). After week 1 I write 5 more letters predicting upsets on different games but this time I only send it to the people that I correctly predicted for week 1(4million). I will continue to do this through week 5 at which point I will have about 100,000 people convinced that I have phycic abilities(all 5 of their letters correctly predicted that weeks upset). The letters will explain that the first 5 weeks were just to convince them but now it will cost them $500 for the rest of the season, but they can easily get that by betting on my prediction.
    Please put your fraudulent schemes in another thread. This one is reserved for Building Wealth and Success / Helping Africa. Haven't you seen the testimonials above?

    :P
    Please don't forget about poor Nigerian Astronaut Air Force Major Abacha Tunde!
    He's all alone up there!!!!
    For 14 years!!!!
    All because of those nasty, mean Russians...
    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #27
    litlharsh's Avatar
    litlharsh is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    738

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Odin" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This seems like a good thread to reveal my secret scam plans and see if I can get some feed back on how to improve it.

    First I get a mailing list of say 10 million NFL fans. Week one of the nfl season I send out 5 different letters guaranteeing the upset winner of one of that weeks games(each letter has a different upset and goes to 2million of the people on my list). After week 1 I write 5 more letters predicting upsets on different games but this time I only send it to the people that I correctly predicted for week 1(4million). I will continue to do this through week 5 at which point I will have about 100,000 people convinced that I have phycic abilities(all 5 of their letters correctly predicted that weeks upset). The letters will explain that the first 5 weeks were just to convince them but now it will cost them $500 for the rest of the season, but they can easily get that by betting on my prediction.
    Please put your fraudulent schemes in another thread. This one is reserved for Building Wealth and Success / Helping Africa. Haven't you seen the testimonials above?

    :P
    Please don't forget about poor Nigerian Astronaut Air Force Major Abacha Tunde!
    He's all alone up there!!!!
    For 14 years!!!!
    All because of those nasty, mean Russians...
    ;D
    You're a great man for saving that poor guy!

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    Got a new one this morning;

    From: Maxwell Rudo
    Johannsburg South Africa

    Dear Sir / Madam,

    I admit that this may come to you as a surprise, but I would
    advice that you consider it as a request from a family in dare
    need of assistance.

    I am Mr. Maxwell Rudo the son of late Mr. Gamu Rudo of Gowanda
    town in Zimbabwe; I got your contact information wile browsing
    through the internet in my search for a reliable and God-
    fearing person that can be of help to me in transferring the
    sum of Fifteen Million U.S Dollars ($15,000,000.00) only out of
    South Africa.

    My late father before his death, as a result of brutalization
    by the government of President Robert Mugabe because of his
    participation with white farmers, intended this amount for the
    purchase of new farm machineries and tools. His death was
    coordinate because of his firm approach against President
    Robert Mugabe's weird land use act, which forced lots of white
    farmers out of the country, killing many others, and leaving
    some helpless and imprisoned. My late father in coalition with
    his associates, who also suffered the similar brutalization,
    teamed up with the International community to condemn the
    barbaric land use act and they were assassinated differently
    along with my mother. After the death of my parents I fled to
    South Africa where I am Currently leaving as a refugee.

    Weeks after my fathers death in June 22nd.2004 (A day that is
    still
    fresh in my mind) our family lawyer told me that my
    late father had filed all document with him which stipulates
    his "WILL. In the "WILL" he specifically pointed and I quote!

    "My dear son, I wish to notify you with the sum of Fifteen
    Million U.S Dollar (U.S$15,000,000.00) which I deposited with a
    Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa with all the
    documents filed by the family Attorney, Incase of my absence on
    earth caused by death only, you should seek for a reliable
    person overseas that can assist you to transfer the fund out of
    South Africa for investment purposes. I have saved this money
    for your future immediately the government started looking into
    my business and involvements with the white farmers. Please do
    not reveal any information concerning this "Will" to any of my
    family members to avoid threat of any kind. Take good care of
    yourself. I remain with you always, Gamu Rudo"

    From the above, you will understand that my future depends on
    this money; as such I will appreciate if you can assist me in
    transferring this fund out of South Africa for investment
    purposes in your country. For your assistance in this regard, I
    have decided to go into partnership with you, or otherwise give
    you some percentage of the money as my sign of appreciation for
    your help. Please I will like you to contact me with this email
    if this interests you.

    Hoping that you consider my situation and help me.

    May God Bless you,

    Regards,

    Maxwell Rudo

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "baumy300" wrote:
    It turns out that my ship has just come in. I don't need you guys anymore. I'll buy my own website, and even maybe a share of the Vikings.

    I never liked you guys anyways. Peace!



    "My" wrote:

    Dear friend,

    I am Mr. Patrick Chan the CREDIT OFFICER of the HANG SENG BANK.
    I have a obscured business suggestion for you. This involves a funds transfer Proposal of $24,500,000.00 (Twenty Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) unclaimed funds in my bank as the CREDIT OFFICER for you through an online bank which you would open with your details.I would require your assistance in transferring the above funds as a next of kin to these funds from my bank.

    I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me after which I
    would furnish you more details. Should you be interested please send this
    required details:

    1. Full names:
    2. Current residential address:
    3. Private phone number:

    Reply to:
    [email protected]

    Once the funds have been transferred from the online account to your personal bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
    However I shall be waiting your response and assurance that you can be of
    partnership with me in making the project a reality.

    Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
    operation.

    Regards,
    Patrick Chan.
    lmao, good luck baumy!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #30
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "singersp" wrote:
    Got a new one this morning;

    From: Maxwell Rudo
    Johannsburg South Africa

    Dear Sir / Madam,

    I admit that this may come to you as a surprise, but I would
    advice that you consider it as a request from a family in dare
    need of assistance.

    I am Mr. Maxwell Rudo the son of late Mr. Gamu Rudo of Gowanda
    town in Zimbabwe; I got your contact information wile browsing
    through the internet in my search for a reliable and God-
    fearing person that can be of help to me in transferring the
    sum of Fifteen Million U.S Dollars ($15,000,000.00) only out of
    South Africa.

    My late father before his death, as a result of brutalization
    by the government of President Robert Mugabe because of his
    participation with white farmers, intended this amount for the
    purchase of new farm machineries and tools. His death was
    coordinate because of his firm approach against President
    Robert Mugabe's weird land use act, which forced lots of white
    farmers out of the country, killing many others, and leaving
    some helpless and imprisoned. My late father in coalition with
    his associates, who also suffered the similar brutalization,
    teamed up with the International community to condemn the
    barbaric land use act and they were assassinated differently
    along with my mother. After the death of my parents I fled to
    South Africa where I am Currently leaving as a refugee.

    Weeks after my fathers death in June 22nd.2004 (A day that is
    still

    fresh in my mind) our family lawyer told me that my
    late father had filed all document with him which stipulates
    his "WILL. In the "WILL" he specifically pointed and I quote!

    "My dear son, I wish to notify you with the sum of Fifteen
    Million U.S Dollar (U.S$15,000,000.00) which I deposited with a
    Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa with all the
    documents filed by the family Attorney, Incase of my absence on
    earth caused by death only, you should seek for a reliable
    person overseas that can assist you to transfer the fund out of
    South Africa for investment purposes. I have saved this money
    for your future immediately the government started looking into
    my business and involvements with the white farmers. Please do
    not reveal any information concerning this "Will" to any of my
    family members to avoid threat of any kind. Take good care of
    yourself. I remain with you always, Gamu Rudo"

    From the above, you will understand that my future depends on
    this money; as such I will appreciate if you can assist me in
    transferring this fund out of South Africa for investment
    purposes in your country. For your assistance in this regard, I
    have decided to go into partnership with you, or otherwise give
    you some percentage of the money as my sign of appreciation for
    your help. Please I will like you to contact me with this email
    if this interests you.

    Hoping that you consider my situation and help me.

    May God Bless you,

    Regards,

    Maxwell Rudo
    This one brought a tear to my eye

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. goodbye horns...
    By norseforce in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 08:09 PM
  2. Goodbye!
    By Redrouster in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 07:51 PM
  3. Goodbye Guys
    By akvikefan89 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 05:04 AM
  4. Caine says goodbye to Red here!!!
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •