Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is online now Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,548

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    you know it's all true cause you read it on the internet....

    and the internet doesn't lie!!!



    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  2. #12
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    Lol my cousin was 18 she got one from the "chief" of nigeria and offered her 40percent of 250,000,000 dollars..luckly she only had about i think 500dollars in her account..lol they wiped her out

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    I sent the guy $1,000 & so far I have received $12,683.54 back.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "baumy300" wrote:
    It turns out that my ship has just come in. I don't need you guys anymore. I'll buy my own website, and even maybe a share of the Vikings.

    I never liked you guys anyways. Peace!



    "My" wrote:

    Dear friend,

    I am Mr. Patrick Chan the CREDIT OFFICER of the HANG SENG BANK.
    I have a obscured business suggestion for you. This involves a funds transfer Proposal of $24,500,000.00 (Twenty Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) unclaimed funds in my bank as the CREDIT OFFICER for you through an online bank which you would open with your details.I would require your assistance in transferring the above funds as a next of kin to these funds from my bank.

    I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me after which I
    would furnish you more details. Should you be interested please send this
    required details:

    1. Full names:
    2. Current residential address:
    3. Private phone number:

    Reply to:
    [email protected]

    Once the funds have been transferred from the online account to your personal bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
    However I shall be waiting your response and assurance that you can be of
    partnership with me in making the project a reality.

    Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
    operation.

    Regards,
    Patrick Chan.

    Hey baumy, enjoy your new-found wealth. With all of the scam emails I've received, I'm a multimillionaire many times over, and I'm having a great time travelling the world (via the internet). 8)

    And the money from AOL and Microsoft keeps pouring in every month just like they said it would! ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  5. #15
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    The most ingenious scam I ever received was this:



    Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
    Dr. Bakare Tunde
    Astronautics Project Manager
    National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
    Plot 555
    Misau Street
    PMB 437
    Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

    Dear Mr. Sir,

    REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
    I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

    In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

    Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

    Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

    Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

    Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

    Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde Astronautics Project Manager [email protected]

    http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/


    Poor Tunde...
    he's STILL floating around up there.
    Damn Russians!

    That one is definitely the best I've ever seen...very creative. I especially like the part about "when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979".
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    Your cracking me up now my friend.

    This thread will be more fun than the "Twill defense thread" yesterday.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    The most ingenious scam I ever received was this:



    Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
    Dr. Bakare Tunde
    Astronautics Project Manager
    National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
    Plot 555
    Misau Street
    PMB 437
    Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

    Dear Mr. Sir,

    REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
    I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

    In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

    Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

    Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

    Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

    Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

    Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde Astronautics Project Manager [email protected]

    http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/


    Poor Tunde...
    he's STILL floating around up there.
    Damn Russians!

    That one is definitely the best I've ever seen...very creative. I especially like the part about "when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979".
    The web link actually worked at the time.
    It opened into a very professional "NASA" style looking site but once you tried to navigate within the site you hit the junk.
    An FBI friend thought it was hilarious and uses this in his computer scam presentations.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  8. #18
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    This seems like a good thread to reveal my secret scam plans and see if I can get some feed back on how to improve it.

    First I get a mailing list of say 10 million NFL fans. Week one of the nfl season I send out 5 different letters guaranteeing the upset winner of one of that weeks games(each letter has a different upset and goes to 2million of the people on my list). After week 1 I write 5 more letters predicting upsets on different games but this time I only send it to the people that I correctly predicted for week 1(4million). I will continue to do this through week 5 at which point I will have about 100,000 people convinced that I have phycic abilities(all 5 of their letters correctly predicted that weeks upset). The letters will explain that the first 5 weeks were just to convince them but now it will cost them $500 for the rest of the season, but they can easily get that by betting on my prediction.

  9. #19
    lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    618

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "jmcdon00" wrote:

    First I get a mailing list of say 10 million NFL fans. Week one of the nfl season I send out 5 different letters guaranteeing the upset winner of one of that weeks games(each letter has a different upset and goes to 2million of the people on my list). After week 1 I write 5 more letters predicting upsets on different games but this time I only send it to the people that I correctly predicted for week 1(4million).
    Genius!
    But you better have a plan "B" in case there aren't any upsets the first week.


    I think I'll buy a big plot of land in Northern MN then convince Erik Estrada to do a late night infomercial that'll apprise Zygi of the hot real estate opportunities going on in the Brainerd Lakes Area.
    Zygi will soon realize this is the perfect spot to build his new stadium and there I'll be with waiting arms.

  10. #20
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Goodbye, looooosers.

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    The most ingenious scam I ever received was this:



    Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
    Dr. Bakare Tunde
    Astronautics Project Manager
    National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
    Plot 555
    Misau Street
    PMB 437
    Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

    Dear Mr. Sir,

    REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
    I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

    In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

    Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

    Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

    Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

    Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

    Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde Astronautics Project Manager [email protected]

    http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/


    Poor Tunde...
    he's STILL floating around up there.
    gol 'darnit Russians!

    That one is definitely the best I've ever seen...very creative. I especially like the part about "when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979".
    The web link actually worked at the time.
    It opened into a very professional "NASA" style looking site but once you tried to navigate within the site you hit the junk.
    An FBI friend thought it was hilarious and uses this in his computer scam presentations.
    The best part is them claiming that he was stranded on the Salyut 8 space station.
    Ummm, there was no Salyut 8.
    It went up to Salyut 7, and then they launched Mir...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. goodbye horns...
    By norseforce in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 08:09 PM
  2. Goodbye!
    By Redrouster in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 07:51 PM
  3. Goodbye Guys
    By akvikefan89 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 05:04 AM
  4. Caine says goodbye to Red here!!!
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •