vikesrad is offline Waterboy

going to minnesota

me and the wife are going to the opening day game vs panthers she is a panther fan (hiss) we want to hook up with some local vike fan for some home town treatment i am the viking fan you read about i have 8 authentic home and away jerseys got the tats loved korey stringer partied with him in mankato at the albatrose in 95 the lineman can drink for sure! we would like to hookm up before the game we will be dtaying at the millineum hotel on hennipinn ave in downtown. please give us a ring at 714 225 0776 or 714 600 3634 those are our cell numbers we want to have a great time we will be in the twin citys on the 15th through the 19th of sept thanks and go vikes!
    guy

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: going to minnesota

have fun at the game! wish i could go >_< im sure some of the regulars here will be tailgating, so im sure you'll meet some of PP.O's finest

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikesrad" wrote:
    me and the wife are going to the opening day game vs panthers she is a panther fan (hiss) we want to hook up with some local vike fan for some home town treatment i am the viking fan you read about i have 8 authentic home and away jerseys got the tats loved korey stringer partied with him in mankato at the albatrose in 95 the lineman can drink for sure! we would like to hookm up before the game we will be dtaying at the millineum hotel on hennipinn ave in downtown. please give us a ring at 714 225 0776 or 714 600 3634 those are our cell numbers we want to have a great time we will be in the twin citys on the 15th through the 19th of sept thanks and go vikes!
    Tell your girl that even though Jake is my homeboy (he and I are from the same parish), that the Panthers are GOING DOWN!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

have fun at the game and work on converting the wife.