Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Girls with Guns

  1. #11
    lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    618

    Re: Girls with Guns

    [img width=450 height=434]http://www.imaginaryfights.com/images/12.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Girls with Guns

    imo, we should pool some money and get an account
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #13
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Girls with Guns

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Why, just why!
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

    How the heck did you find that BLV?
    Searching/googling words like "Girls Guns"?

    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    He was looking for something simular with his Chicks with dicks themes ;D

  4. #14
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Girls with Guns

    hahahahaha
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #15
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Girls with Guns

    "lakehubertviking" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=434]http://www.imaginaryfights.com/images/12.jpg[/img]
    Maybe see should suit up for the Lions.... probably better than most on the team now :P

  6. #16
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,460

    Re: Girls with Guns

    "lakehubertviking" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=301]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/406638464_f8b528b58c.jpg[/img]
    She would look more dangerous if she had her finger on the trigger lol

    WWBGD

  7. #17
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Girls with Guns

    "RK." wrote:
    "lakehubertviking" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=301]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/406638464_f8b528b58c.jpg[/img]
    She would look more dangerous if she had her finger on the trigger lol
    Know what else would make her more dangerous?


    If she wasn't a woman

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Girls with Guns

    Notice the rounds in the ammo belt.


    Very nasty.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Girls with Guns

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Notice the rounds in the ammo belt.



    Very nasty.

    ;D
    Is that not a pistol she is holding?
    The close range of the camera distorts the muzzle end, but I still think it is some kind of large caliber handgun.
    However the bandolier she is wearing has shotgun shells in it (I would guess 16ga. or 12ga.)

    I know you arent supposed to actually notice that, but I was just wondering if I was seeing something wrong with the gun.

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Girls with Guns

    "Turboe" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Notice the rounds in the ammo belt.



    Very nasty.

    ;D
    Is that not a pistol she is holding?
    The close range of the camera distorts the muzzle end, but I still think it is some kind of large caliber handgun.
    However the bandolier she is wearing has shotgun shells in it (I would guess 16ga. or 12ga.)

    I know you arent supposed to actually notice that, but I was just wondering if I was seeing something wrong with the gun.
    20 gauge rounds usually are yellow.
    Look at the bore and size/heft of the pistol.
    Appears to be some sort of shotgun pistol.
    Never heard of one.
    Would be fun to shoot though. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guns
    By marstc09 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 05:18 AM
  2. Guns N' Roses N' The FBI
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 08:01 AM
  3. Fla. lawmakers OK take-your-guns-to-work law
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Two Guns Used in RFK Assassination, Experts Say
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:51 PM
  5. Cows with Guns
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 11:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •