Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    "singersp" wrote:
    "digital420" wrote:

    and.. exactly how do u get caught doing this???
    i mean.. don't tell me he sat in public and screwed the carcass?>????

    DiGiTaL
    It was road kill that he spotted in a ditch on the side of the road. Anyone happenning to drive by could see it.

    He pulled the carcass into the woods and then had at it.

    But the lawyer is saying that because it was dead it is no longer an animal and that is what he is basing his defense on.
    But it is still an animal just a dead one, when you see a dead dog do you say oh there is a dead nothing?
    You say there is a dead dog.

    And yes I want to see him locked up for ever, digital420!
    This is not two woman having consensual sex, this is a guy that is sick enough that he is turned on by dead animals and somebody that is that disturbed is capable of anything.

    He was already convicted for the same crime a year ago, and he did it again!
    How long before he kills again when there is no road kill handy enough?

    He has no control and what if his tastes change a little and he finds dead humans desirable, so he kills someone to have sex with them.
    If you lived in his town or near by would you want him walking the streets?

    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #32
    VikingPatrick is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    136

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    Its a good thing I buried my daughters dead hampster long ago........or THIS GUY would have been all over it like FLIES ON SHlT!!!
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    [size=12pt]Well at least he wasn't into dead deer bondage like this wacko![/size]
    [img width=165 height=250]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/vikefanman2000/deer.jpg[/img]
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  4. #34
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Well at least he wasn't into dead deer bondage like this wacko![/size]
    [img width=165 height=250]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/vikefanman2000/deer.jpg[/img]
    He's weighing it
    :

  5. #35
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "digital420" wrote:

    and.. exactly how do u get caught doing this???
    i mean.. don't tell me he sat in public and screwed the carcass?>????

    DiGiTaL
    It was road kill that he spotted in a ditch on the side of the road. Anyone happenning to drive by could see it.

    He pulled the carcass into the woods and then had at it.

    But the lawyer is saying that because it was dead it is no longer an animal and that is what he is basing his defense on.
    But it is still an animal just a dead one, when you see a dead dog do you say oh there is a dead nothing?
    You say there is a dead dog.

    And yes I want to see him locked up for ever, digital420!
    This is not two woman having consensual sex, this is a guy that is sick enough that he is turned on by dead animals and somebody that is that disturbed is capable of anything.

    He was already convicted for the same crime a year ago, and he did it again!
    How long before he kills again when there is no road kill handy enough?

    He has no control and what if his tastes change a little and he finds dead humans desirable, so he kills someone to have sex with them.
    If you lived in his town or near by would you want him walking the streets?

    The answer is castration

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    "WVV" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Well at least he wasn't into dead deer bondage like this wacko![/size]
    [img width=165 height=250]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n184/vikefanman2000/deer.jpg[/img]
    He's weighing it
    :
    Yes....I know...
    it was my attempt of a joke
    :-
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  7. #37
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,993

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    You have got to be kidding me! Unbelieveable.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #38
    BirdHunter's Avatar
    BirdHunter is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    245

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    Here's an Update


    [size=12pt]Judge Rules On Dead Deer Sex[/size]
    Man who had relations with animal carcass must stand trial

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1122061deer1.html?link=rssfeed
    [size=10pt]













    Friendship is like pissing your pants...
    Everyone can see it,
    But only you can feel its true warmth!!!
    [/size]





  9. #39
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin

    Ok so it's not beastiality, he's nephropheliac then.
    Still a very sick idiot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Wisconsin Hunter Bags Deer With 7 Legs
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 05:07 AM
  2. MOVED: First Sheep -- Now sex with deer in Wisconsin
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 03:00 PM
  3. What do people from WI do when they can't find sheep?
    By BirdHunter in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 01:51 AM
  4. Sheep even Packer fans won't...
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 05:05 AM
  5. Ugliest Sheep Contest
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •