Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Wow this thread took a turn for the worse.... Thanks all for sticking up for me :wink: It warmed my heart!
    Now if only someone would warm up the seat, we could get back to the Dump Preparations! :lol:
    Cajun,

What if there is no seat involved with the dump?...

Case at hand, I was ice-fishing on Prior Lake, MN. during my trip...

I had to dump really bad, the so called Pizza I ate the night before, really did a job on my..

Good thing there was a small Island about 200 yards from our shanty....I ran to the island, holding my jiggly butt, and tryed to conceal myself in the woods. Leaning against a tree, I proceeded to dump, cleaned things up and back to fishing I went..

On my return home, the guy that took me ice-fishing e-mailed me and said, the locals called the Dept. of Wildlife and affairs. Several reports of a large bear on the island was reported the same day I dumped...They reported the bear was seen scratching his back on a tree, in some thick brush..

DWA, Officals went to the island, and found nothing but some POOP Droppings, which they took samples of for DNA testing.....

I wonder what kind of bear it was? :lol:
    Was it a GREATOR bear...or a LESSOR bear???
    I guess that depends on which side you were viewing it from! :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"aceclown" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    wake up - cig - coffe - poop
    lmao that's about the same for me lol
    A woman who loves football and admits to her morning ritual...if you were available, you would have single PP.O male members lined up around the block to date you, Polo!!! :lol: Probably a few married ones too!
    Until we see her face... then we realize that she is just a disgusting slob of a woman, but hey, if thats your type.
    Annnnnnd, my finger hangs over the BUH BYE button. Extremely uncool newb. I can attest that she is as much the hottie we all respect her for. You, on the other hand, have never put yourself out there and posted your pic, much less had a history enough to even bother.

If only my taser gun invention that zaps people via the internet would work.

Someday, Someday.

Blog Entries

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Wow this thread took a turn for the worse.... Thanks all for sticking up for me :wink: It warmed my heart!
    Now if only someone would warm up the seat, we could get back to the Dump Preparations! :lol:
    Cajun,

I had to dump really bad, the so called Pizza I ate the night before, really did a job on my..

Good thing there was a small Island about 200 yards from our shanty....I ran to the island, holding my jiggly butt, and tryed to conceal myself in the woods. Leaning against a tree, I proceeded to dump, cleaned things up and back to fishing I went..

On my return home, the guy that took me ice-fishing e-mailed me and said, the locals called the Dept. of Wildlife and affairs. Several reports of a large bear on the island was reported the same day I dumped...They reported the bear was seen scratching his back on a tree, in some thick brush..

DWA, Officals went to the island, and found nothing but some POOP Droppings, which they took samples of for DNA testing.....

No f'in way. That would be too choice of a story. It was the lovable PP.O Bear demonstrating his preferred method for dealing with Packer trolls!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    wake up - cig - coffe - poop
    lmao that's about the same for me lol
    A woman who loves football and admits to her morning ritual...if you were available, you would have single PP.O male members lined up around the block to date you, Polo!!! :lol: Probably a few married ones too!
    Until we see her face... then we realize that she is just a disgusting slob of a woman, but hey, if thats your type.
    Annnnnnd, my finger hangs over the BUH BYE button. Extremely uncool newb. I can attest that she is as much the hottie we all respect her for. You, on the other hand, have never put yourself out there and posted your pic, much less had a history enough to even bother.

If only my taser gun invention that zaps people via the internet would work.

Someday, Someday.
    If only MY taser gun that zaps PP.O'ers who don't join in on the "Guess the Member" thread would work... :twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"aceclown" wrote:
    I hereby send my sincere apologies to The Pologirl. As a Viking fan I have crossed the line by making personal attacks about someone I have not had the privelege of meeting. I should have realized that the manner in wich I wished to send my message was transcended by the literal words which were used to send the directive. I have never been in the presence of The Pologirl, so as far as my comprehension goes, she could be the most beautiful sight my eyes have ever had the privelege of witnessing.
    Sorry, but sounds like one of TO's empty/scripted apologies.

Lets see your pic buddy!

Blog Entries

hahah Ultra....we can give him a break. At least he made the effort.

PIC PIC!! LOL

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

haha, takes balls to take a shot like that at something over the internet! Nice dude...you're such a bad @ss!!
    ;-)

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Cajun,

No f'in way. That would be too choice of a story. It was the lovable PP.O Bear demonstrating his preferred method for dealing with Packer trolls!!
    Well, at least the first half of the story is true Webby... :grin: The second half, well lets just say it's now a Prior Lake legend of myth..... :wink:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Prophet Guest

Man, came to get the updates on the dump preparations that people have and found pages of crap. I was hoping to learn something. I'm breaking my traditional pre-dump ritual and holding it for a few more hours because I'll be visiting my favoritie 'dumping-hole' later this evening. Well worth the wait. This place has a radio in every stall and stacks of reading material with quadruple-ply TP. Ahhhhh, the simple pleasures in life.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    Man, came to get the updates on the dump preparations that people have and found pages of crap. I was hoping to learn something. I'm breaking my traditional pre-dump ritual and holding it for a few more hours because I'll be visiting my favoritie 'dumping-hole' later this evening. Well worth the wait. This place has a radio in every stall and stacks of reading material with quadruple-ply TP. Ahhhhh, the simple pleasures in life.
    Man, Prophet! You must be really easy to shop for, come Christmas time! :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast