Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dump Preparation-The pre-dump ritual.

If I was a mod, he'd be banned for sure...........Thats the end of that..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"aceclown" wrote:
    I love pissing people off over the stupidist sh*t. Everyone overreacts on these sites, nobody can take a joke, everyone takes my stupid sh*t comments so personally, i love it.
    Dude what you said was not cool. You don't mess with Polo I consider her a friend and I don't like it when people mess with my friends like that. You wanna piss me off more then I am now, then say something rude about one of my other friends on this site and you can bet your sorry ass you'll be outta here.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingNed" wrote:
    If I was a mod, he'd be banned for sure...........Thats the end of that..
    You mean you would put the BOOT to his butt??? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"aceclown" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    wake up - cig - coffe - poop
    lmao that's about the same for me lol
    A woman who loves football and admits to her morning ritual...if you were available, you would have single PP.O male members lined up around the block to date you, Polo!!! :lol: Probably a few married ones too!
    Until we see her face... then we realize that she is just a disgusting slob of a woman, but hey, if thats your type.
    "aceclown" wrote:
    I love pissing people off over the stupidist sh*t. Everyone overreacts on these sites, nobody can take a joke, everyone takes my stupid sh*t comments so personally, i love it.
    The 1st remark by aceclown is a definite personal attack on DC Pologirl. A personal attack of this nature is definite ban material.

The 2nd remark by aceclown should seal the deal. I say 86 this 10 year old clown!

No pun intended! :evil:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

aceclown is offline Coach

I hereby send my sincere apologies to The Pologirl. As a Viking fan I have crossed the line by making personal attacks about someone I have not had the privelege of meeting. I should have realized that the manner in wich I wished to send my message was transcended by the literal words which were used to send the directive. I have never been in the presence of The Pologirl, so as far as my comprehension goes, she could be the most beautiful sight my eyes have ever had the privelege of witnessing.

Chuch.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"aceclown" wrote:
    I hereby send my sincere apologies to The Pologirl. As a Viking fan I have crossed the line by making personal attacks about someone I have not had the privelege of meeting. I should have realized that the manner in wich I wished to send my message was transcended by the literal words which were used to send the directive. I have never been in the presence of The Pologirl, so as far as my comprehension goes, she could be the most beautiful sight my eyes have ever had the privelege of witnessing.
    Thank you.

FYI, there are rules that prohibit personal attacks on other members.

See the following link;

http://purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1048

Obnoxious trolls, usually cheesdick Farvetard worshipers , are the exception! :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Wow this thread took a turn for the worse.... Thanks all for sticking up for me :wink: It warmed my heart!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Wow this thread took a turn for the worse.... Thanks all for sticking up for me :wink: It warmed my heart!
    Now if only someone would warm up the seat, we could get back to the Dump Preparations! :lol:

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Now if only someone would warm up the seat, we could get back to the Dump Preparations! :lol:
    Cajun,

What if there is no seat involved with the dump?...

Case at hand, I was ice-fishing on Prior Lake, MN. during my trip...

I had to dump really bad, the so called Pizza I ate the night before, really did a job on my..

Good thing there was a small Island about 200 yards from our shanty....I ran to the island, holding my ass, and tryed to conceal myself in the woods. Leaning against a tree, I proceeded to dump, cleaned things up and back to fishing I went..

On my return home, the guy that took me ice-fishing e-mailed me and said, the locals called the Dept. of Wildlife and affairs. Several reports of a large bear on the island was reported the same day I dumped...They reported the bear was seen scratching his back on a tree, in some thick brush..

DWA, Officals went to the island, and found nothing but some POOP Droppings, which they took samples of for DNA testing.....

I wonder what kind of bear it was? :lol:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Cajun,

What if there is no seat involved with the dump?...

Case at hand, I was ice-fishing on Prior Lake, MN. during my trip...

I had to dump really bad, the so called Pizza I ate the night before, really did a job on my..

Good thing there was a small Island about 200 yards from our shanty....I ran to the island, holding my jiggly butt, and tryed to conceal myself in the woods. Leaning against a tree, I proceeded to dump, cleaned things up and back to fishing I went..

On my return home, the guy that took me ice-fishing e-mailed me and said, the locals called the Dept. of Wildlife and affairs. Several reports of a large bear on the island was reported the same day I dumped...They reported the bear was seen scratching his back on a tree, in some thick brush..

DWA, Officals went to the island, and found nothing but some POOP Droppings, which they took samples of for DNA testing.....

I wonder what kind of bear it was? :lol:
    Was it a GREATOR bear...or a LESSOR bear???

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast