Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    davike is offline Team Alumni

Drunk stories thread

Ok this is the tell everyone your drunk story/stories thread. A friends will work as well.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Drunk stories thread

Shouldn't you start with your own if you want others to share theirs?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I had this friend named davike...he got really drunk one time.
    He accidentally stumbled into a *** bar and ended up leaving with two guys.
    Was he ever sore the next day!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

I have a few friends up in Minneapolis. It seems that all of their good drunk stories start the same way. "Well, this one night we were drinking at Palmer's..."

"cajunvike" wrote:
    LOL
    Its such a shame....here I thought I was leaving with Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie....and it turns out it was just two men....I guess I will have to stop telling everyone about that night. No more mixing energydrinks and liquor for Davike.....

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"davike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    LOL
    Its such a shame....here I thought I was leaving with Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie....and it turns out it was just two men....I guess I will have to stop telling everyone about that night. No more mixing energydrinks and liquor for Davike.....
    Well, when this is the energy drink you're mixing in your Vodka, what do you expect to happen?

[img width=250 height=250]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Forum%20Insults/Gayfuelcan.jpg[/img]

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

One time one of my buddies downed 10 straight shots of Bacardi 151.. About 10 minutes later he was outta control..

He started off sweet as hell.. He was tossing around ho ho's and chucked a wheel chair which was kinda funny.. But then he started gettin angry and yelling.. So we shot him with a paintball gun like 20 times til he finally shit up

Then about 30 more ppl showed up in this little abandoned trailor we were at.. So we were packeddddddddddd in.. He started gettin his mack on with like 10 girls.. Ended up with 1 of them.. Then puked in the bed after and passed out..

Then we tossed him on a chair cuz he wouldn't stop puking so we didn't want him to drown himself.. So he kept puking all over his shirt and clothes.. So we got him down to his boxers and he got really angry..

It was snowing outside but he said he wanted to go outside.. We said hell no dude.. But he
    did anyway and passed out in a snowbank in his boxers for like 30 mins til we finally decided to bring him back in

He then decided he wanted to drive home.. Once again we said hell no.. We took his keys and tossed them off the porch which is about 6-8 feet down.. He LEAPED off tryin to catch them and he landed on his collar bone.. Ended up breakin that

So I decided to bring him home since I wasn't drinkin.. Got there and his mom was still awake.. He was in his boxers and had a broken collarbone and smelt like puke.. NOT GOOD

He claims it was the best night of his life haha

One Love

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

One time in Hawaii I got the idea to catch a bunch of feral cats and put them in someone's hotel room.
    I spent about twenty minutes running around the park and into bushes in Waikiki.
    Never got one.
    Probably a good thing.

"V4L" wrote:
    One time one of my buddies downed 10 straight shots of Bacardi 151.. About 10 minutes later he was outta control..

He started off sweet as hell.. He was tossing around ho ho's and chucked a wheel chair which was kinda funny.. But then he started gettin angry and yelling.. So we shot him with a paintball gun like 20 times til he finally pooh up

Then about 30 more ppl showed up in this little abandoned trailor we were at.. So we were packeddddddddddd in.. He started gettin his mack on with like 10 girls.. Ended up with 1 of them.. Then puked in the bed after and passed out..

Then we tossed him on a chair cuz he wouldn't stop puking so we didn't want him to drown himself.. So he kept puking all over his shirt and clothes.. So we got him down to his boxers and he got really angry..

It was snowing outside but he said he wanted to go outside.. We said hell no dude.. But he
    did anyway and passed out in a snowbank in his boxers for like 30 mins til we finally decided to bring him back in

He then decided he wanted to drive home.. Once again we said hell no.. We took his keys and tossed them off the porch which is about 6-8 feet down.. He LEAPED off tryin to catch them and he landed on his collar bone.. Ended up breakin that

So I decided to bring him home since I wasn't drinkin.. Got there and his mom was still awake.. He was in his boxers and had a broken collarbone and smelt like puke.. NOT GOOD

He claims it was the best night of his life haha

One Love
    Lesson from this story: never drink 10 straight shots of Bacardi 151 ;D

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Haha no doubt bro.. He hasn't done it since

One Love

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast