Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dickipedia

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Dickipedia

www.dickipedia.org

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Dickipedia

How long you had this avatar?

Scary.. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Marrdro" wrote:

Scary.. ;D
    Oh, I dunno, maybe a week? I'm probably going to try out a couple-few before I pick a new one.

FYI, Journey is the greatest rock band in the world. Ever.
    And Steve Perry? Not a dick.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"The" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Scary.. ;D
    Oh, I dunno, maybe a week? I'm probably going to try out a couple-few before I pick a new one.

FYI, Journey is the greatest rock band in the world. Ever.
    And Steve Perry? Not a slick willy.
    Big Journey fan here my friend.
    But that nose.........Scary.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

Scary.. ;D
    Stupid red X's.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I like this tid bit on Mrs. Clinton...

Hillary is a powerful woman succeeding in a man’s world. Naturally, this has caused speculation that she is really a lesbian. Not so much a Janet Reno lesbian, but more of a Melissa Etheridge lesbian (minus the guitar and David Crosby’s semen). However, these accusations are unfounded, and based purely on conjecture. Mrs. Clinton is not, in fact, a Sapphist, although she does pee standing up.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

LOL

Your mom (various birth dates) is the woman who gave birth to you; the person who nurtured you, changed your diapers, raised you, supported you, instilled in you a moral and ethical center; is the proud, beaming parent who loves you more than life itself; and a dick.
    She would be very disappointed if she knew you were reading this.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Tom Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. (born August 3, 1977) is a football player, future Hall of Famer, insufferable golden boy, and a dick.
    He plays quarterback, the dickiest position in a sport played by dicks, for dicks (many of whom are trying to mask the smallness of their dicks). His team is the New England Patriots, whose fanbase is made up almost entirely of the type of dick who wears fleece vests, listens to Dave Matthews, and pisses on parked cars outside Fenway Park.
    We're bringing purple back.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Ann Hart Coulter (born December 8, 1961) is an American conservative pundit, a syndicated columnist, a best-selling author, a frequent television and radio guest, a self-described “polemicist,” and a self-promoting dick. Best known for purveying hate, Coulter revels in the mass loathing she herself inspires, a delight so aberrational as to invite speculation that she may in fact be an alien life form. That, actually, would explain a lot.

Definitely one of the biggest dicks around.

Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Proof of genius

Though a dick, Mel Kiper is an infallible genius when it comes to scouting future NFL talent.

* He once snidely remarked of the Colts, "That's why [they] keep picking number two every year," after their 1994 second overall selection. Kiper was widely critical of the Colts’ pick that year, Marshall Faulk, who turned out to be such a bust that he is expected to be inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in the near future.

* In 2005, Kiper praised 8th overall selection, wide receiver Mike Williams, saying, "I'll see you at his Hall of Fame induction." Many people have yet to fully recognize the abilities Kiper saw in Williams. These people include coaches, fans, analysts, referees, the players on the teams he played for and against, and anyone else who has seen him in a football jersey. Williams’ journey to the Hall of Fame suffered a slight detour in 2007 when he stopped playing football and no one wanted to sign him.

* In 1999, he touted the potential of Oregon quarterback Akili Smith to exceed at the professional level. Fans have high hopes for Smith to have a great season this year and to make a big statement in his league.

* In 1998, Kiper argued that Ryan Leaf, 2nd overall pick, had an attitude that would be an asset in the NFL. He has since become one of professional football's most notable quarterbacks.

* In 2001, Kiper predicted a dismal 0-16 season for the New England Patriots. The team finished slightly better than that prediction, managing to win just one Super Bowl the entire season.
    ;D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast