Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg501447#msg501447 date=1164502461]
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

    [/quote]

    LMAO. Which one, the pres's mother or his daughter?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    The daughter I could handle...the mother is way out of my league.

  3. #23
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    [quote author=AWZeus link=topic=29383.msg501826#msg501826 date=1164598532]
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg501447#msg501447 date=1164502461]
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

    [/quote]

    LMAO. Which one, the pres's mother or his daughter?
    [/quote]

    That was who I was talking about.

  4. #24
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    [quote author=WVV link=topic=29383.msg501828#msg501828 date=1164598775]
    [quote author=AWZeus link=topic=29383.msg501826#msg501826 date=1164598532]
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg501447#msg501447 date=1164502461]
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

    [/quote]

    LMAO. Which one, the pres's mother or his daughter?
    [/quote]

    That was who I was talking about.

    [/quote]





    [img width=343 height=255]http://www.nndb.com/people/007/000022938/CIA-barbara-bush.gif[/img]

    I guess she is a looker.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg502343#msg502343 date=1164709659]
    [quote author=WVV link=topic=29383.msg501828#msg501828 date=1164598775]
    [quote author=AWZeus link=topic=29383.msg501826#msg501826 date=1164598532]
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg501447#msg501447 date=1164502461]
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

    [/quote]

    LMAO. Which one, the pres's mother or his daughter?
    [/quote]

    That was who I was talking about.

    [/quote]





    [img width=343 height=255]http://www.nndb.com/people/007/000022938/CIA-barbara-bush.gif[/img]

    I guess she is a looker.
    [/quote]

    I'd rather do her than Hillary.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=snowinapril link=topic=29383.msg502445#msg502445 date=1164733638]
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg502343#msg502343 date=1164709659]
    [quote author=WVV link=topic=29383.msg501828#msg501828 date=1164598775]
    [quote author=AWZeus link=topic=29383.msg501826#msg501826 date=1164598532]
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg501447#msg501447 date=1164502461]
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

    [/quote]

    LMAO. Which one, the pres's mother or his daughter?
    [/quote]

    That was who I was talking about.

    [/quote]





    [img width=343 height=255]http://www.nndb.com/people/007/000022938/CIA-barbara-bush.gif[/img]

    I guess she is a looker.
    [/quote]

    I'd rather do her than Hillary.
    [/quote]

    Sweet Christ, what have we begat? This might have turned into the worsrt thread hijack ever. Everyone who has taken part should bathe themselves and go to the "Cheer up Vikings fans" thread immediately.

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=5621.190 0

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg502343#msg502343 date=1164709659]
    [quote author=WVV link=topic=29383.msg501828#msg501828 date=1164598775]
    [quote author=AWZeus link=topic=29383.msg501826#msg501826 date=1164598532]
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg501447#msg501447 date=1164502461]
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

    [/quote]

    LMAO. Which one, the pres's mother or his daughter?
    [/quote]

    That was who I was talking about.

    [/quote]





    [img width=343 height=255]http://www.nndb.com/people/007/000022938/CIA-barbara-bush.gif[/img]

    I guess she is a looker.
    [/quote]

    Anyone remember the X-Presidents cartoon from SNL...everytime they get the signal, ol' HW is hittin' it with Barb!!! LOL

    http://www.rationalmagic.com/Comics/XPres.html

    Excerpt:
    EVALUATION:
    X-Presidents is crude, weird, graphic, frequently juvenile, completely irreverent, and, thank god, funny. Stuff like this is often everything but funny. But just from flipping through a few pages in the Tattered Cover (world's greatest bookstore, folks) I found myself chuckling, and that's always a good sign--I'm a tough laugh! And reading the whole thing was equally amusing, especially if you're up on your American politics. Smigel and McKay sneak all kinds of political in-jokes and catch phrases into the dialogue (e.g., Bush says, "Welcome to Operation Desert Whupass!"; Reagan yells, "Carter, set the hostages free, for once!"). Indeed, there are so many jokes that this book reminds me of the classic Airplane! movies: rapid-fire funnies, and if one doesn't work, the next one might.

    Needless to say, the ex-Presidents aren't exactly well-rounded characters. Reagan is the leader and swears a lot; Bush kisses up to Reagan and has lots of sex with Barbara; Ford is reminiscent of Bill from King of the Hill; and Carter, whom the others dislike, is the most "kindly" of the bunch (he objects to the Republicans' plans to make money for themselves with their powers and is the only one not to laugh when Bill Gates is eaten by Socks the Cat). But half the reason this book is so funny is that the characters are so outrageous. At one point, Reagan walks out of one of the song sequences, yelling to Ford, "You wouldn't know a drum fill if it bit you in the ass!"

    The art is crude and stiff, again reminiscent of those crummy old comics whose artists aren't revered these days. The faces are just good enough to make it possible to recognize the celebrities, though it helps when the dialogue identifies them! The artists certainly didn't shy away from outrageous images, like the... interesting... sex scene from Reagan's imagination. Those of you familiar with old superhero comics will also recognize the Presidents reenacting more "traditional" scenes, such as Ford riding through the waves by standing on two dolphins.

    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg502343#msg502343 date=1164709659]
    [quote author=WVV link=topic=29383.msg501828#msg501828 date=1164598775]
    [quote author=AWZeus link=topic=29383.msg501826#msg501826 date=1164598532]
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=29383.msg501447#msg501447 date=1164502461]
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

    [/quote]

    LMAO. Which one, the pres's mother or his daughter?
    [/quote]

    That was who I was talking about.

    [/quote]





    [img width=343 height=255]http://www.nndb.com/people/007/000022938/CIA-barbara-bush.gif[/img]

    I guess she is a looker.
    [/quote]

    Yeah Baby
    :P

  9. #29
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    132

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "Global Orgasm to Change the World"

    I told my mother one day i'd have my own holiday
    8)

  10. #30
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "MediaLoca" wrote:
    "Global Orgasm to Change the World"

    I told my mother one day i'd have my own holiday
    8)
    You mean this one?

    http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/February/behumbleday.htm

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. World of World of Warcraft video game
    By ItalianStallion in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
  2. Now this Global Warming BS is getting serious.
    By Turboe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  3. MOVED: Global Orgasm to Change the World
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 11:06 PM
  4. Global Warming
    By RK. in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 04:03 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 01:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •