Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69
  1. #11
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    I'm a virgin.. Any ladies wanna help me out on Dec 22nd?





    One Love

  2. #12
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    Wow, who comes up with this stuff? lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #13
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "WVV" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X

  4. #14
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "V4L" wrote:
    I'm a virgin.. Any ladies wanna help me out on Dec 22nd?





    One Love
    A virgin pimp, huh? I'm having a heckuva hard time believing that.

  5. #15
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,539

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    my gf and i have agreed to practice every nite at least 1x to make sure we are well prepared for this day.


    i'm hoping to inlist the help of some of her ratether well chested friends..

    though.. she's not 2 sure i can handle them all.. i told her the more practice the better i'll be!!

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "Freya" wrote:
    O M G! We could ALL be screwed.


    I'm in. ;D
    Well, it sounds like SOMEONE is gonna be in...Freya, that is!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    Somehow I doubt it will work... but Hey, I'm willing to give it a shot.
    I just forwarded the link to my wife.
    I should be getting a phone call in a few minutes... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #18
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "The" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?

  9. #19
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "WVV" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I love Bush...

    ... Don't care too much for the president and his family though.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

  10. #20
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Global Orgasm to Change the World

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    I love the idea, but the only way it would really work is if all of the world's leaders participated. Somehow I don't see George Bush or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad getting any booty at all, let alone on Dec. 22.
    Laura Bush was dumb enough to marry him, so she's probably dumb enough to sleep with him, too.

    =Z=
    I must have something wrong with me,
    For some reason I think Mrs. Bush is hot.
    :-\
    I could definitely go for the sexy librarian type. Laura Bush, however, is anything but, and you're fired for putting the image in my head.
    :-X
    How about Barb?
    Now your talking!
    They get better with age/experience right?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. World of World of Warcraft video game
    By ItalianStallion in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
  2. Now this Global Warming BS is getting serious.
    By Turboe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  3. MOVED: Global Orgasm to Change the World
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 11:06 PM
  4. Global Warming
    By RK. in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 04:03 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 01:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •