Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Constipation

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Constipation

I had a surgery and was on some pain meds, that caused constipation as a side effect, of course I didn't read about the side effects.
    The false alarms are annoying too, feels like you have to take a dump and you feel like you're ripping your hole open and nothing exits.
    Not fun.
    The outcome is something physicists might fight over for studying dense matter.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

I had a cyst removed from my tailbone.. the normal procedure calls for a circular hole just around the tailbone to be made for the cyst to be removed..

somehow.. mine was a bit 2 big.. so 18 stitches later and a resealed crack.. i had to be on the no pooh diet for 2 weeks while skin attached itself again..

well.. needless to say.. the body didnt' like the on pooh diet.. and 3 weeks after the surgery.. stitches came out.. and i was on normal food again. it took 5 days.. and.. i will never.. ever.. ever.. go through that again..

it hurt.. it was so solid i ended up with another 2 stitches... the worst.. when it's half way out.. and hurts like no other pain i know.. u can't just stop..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

"digital420" wrote:
    I had a cyst removed from my tailbone.. the normal procedure calls for a circular hole just around the tailbone to be made for the cyst to be removed..

somehow.. mine was a bit 2 big.. so 18 stitches later and a resealed crack.. i had to be on the no pooh diet for 2 weeks while skin attached itself again..

well.. needless to say.. the body didnt' like the on pooh diet.. and 3 weeks after the surgery.. stitches came out.. and i was on normal food again. it took 5 days.. and.. i will never.. ever.. ever.. go through that again..

it hurt.. it was so solid i ended up with another 2 stitches... the worst.. when it's half way out.. and hurts like no other pain i know.. u can't just stop..

DiGiTaL
    Damn, and I though it was bad with no stitches.
    Hurts my bung hole just thinking about it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"digital420" wrote:

DiGiTaL
    That sounds pretty brutal, but how many people can say that they really have shat a brick?

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I would always grab a sack of 10, problem solved

"Garland" wrote:
    I would always grab a sack of 10, problem solved
    Excellent solution.
    They should just give out sliders with medication that causes constipation.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"The" wrote:

"digital420" wrote:

DiGiTaL
    That sounds pretty brutal, but how many people can say that they really have shat a brick?
    So you took a crap so big it required stitches. I bet the doctors get that excuse alot when someone comes in with a bleeding asshole, "ahh, I took a realy big crap". jk lol

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Cheap Beer (Grain Belt, Lone Star, Red White and Blue etc), corn on the cob, McDonalds pretty much solve it for me.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Prophet" wrote:
    I had a surgery and was on some pain meds, that caused constipation as a side effect, of course I didn't read about the side effects.
    The false alarms are annoying too, feels like you have to take a dump and you feel like you're ripping your hole open and nothing exits.
    Not fun.
    The outcome is something physicists might fight over for studying dense matter.
    So all those time I thought you were full of sh*t I was right......I knew it...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast