Page 314 of 353 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3529
  1. #3131
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=450 height=390]http://cdnl3.vidilife.com/image/2006/4/25/526864/1001802L.jpg[/img]
    I didn't know camels wore green...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #3132
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=594]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2392/251/56/1162631417/n1162631417_30116451_537.jpg[/img]

    LMAO. SO very wrong... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3133
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=594]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2392/251/56/1162631417/n1162631417_30116451_537.jpg[/img]

    LMAO. SO very wrong... ;D
    That is sweet! Anyone know where that is?

  4. #3134
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=450 height=390]http://cdnl3.vidilife.com/image/2006/4/25/526864/1001802L.jpg[/img]
    I didn't know camels wore green...
    Damn that is fucking hot.

  5. #3135
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,493

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=450 height=390]http://cdnl3.vidilife.com/image/2006/4/25/526864/1001802L.jpg[/img]
    I didn't know camels wore green...
    Damn that is fucking hot.
    Looks like a nice house too.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #3136
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    "C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=450 height=390]http://cdnl3.vidilife.com/image/2006/4/25/526864/1001802L.jpg[/img]
    I didn't know camels wore green...
    Damn that is fucking hot.
    Looks like a nice house too.
    Sure....one I can rest my member in.

  7. #3137
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    [img width=450 height=676]http://img.dailybabefb.com/facebook/dailybabe/babes/amanda-hanshaw2/2.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=676]http://img.dailybabefb.com/facebook/dailybabe/babes/alli-grove/11.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=674]http://img.dailybabefb.com/facebook/dailybabe/babes/alli-grove/3.jpg[/img]
    We're bringing purple back.

  8. #3138
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    [img width=450 height=676]http://img.dailybabefb.com/facebook/dailybabe/babes/brandie-moses2/10.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=607]http://img.dailybabefb.com/facebook/dailybabe/babes/brandie-moses2/14.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=690]http://img.dailybabefb.com/facebook/dailybabe/babes/brandie-moses2/11.jpg[/img]
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #3139
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    Just for El:

    [img width=450 height=675]http://www.teenist.com/galleries/2009/2/janea-loves-bananas/janea-loves-bananas-014.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=675]http://www.teenist.com/galleries/2009/2/janea-loves-bananas/janea-loves-bananas-000.jpg[/img]
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #3140
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Cheer UP Vikes Fans

    We're bringing purple back.

Similar Threads

  1. Cheer up Vikes Fans, what happend to the theard layout?
    By NordicNed in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 11:25 PM
  2. Cheer Up Packers Fans
    By singersp in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 03:20 AM
  3. Viking fans cheer up
    By Vikesfreak81 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 10:20 PM
  4. Cheer up ole Vikings fans!
    By finnishvikingsfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 09:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •