Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Re: Breaking News: Reuters: Annheuser-Bush agrees to 50 billion takeover by InB

"olson_10" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    I live in St. Louis, born and raised here. What a fricken shame.....That brewery was the heart and sole of this city. I grew up going to Grant's Farm with my grandparents and taking the tour. What people don't realize is how much they did for the community. And all of that pooh is going down the drain to a foreign company........

By the way I've had "Minnesota" beer at the Schell's brewery..........Yup taste like beer.....

Beer snobs crack me up.....
    who from the st louis area didnt?
    what part you from by the way?

you certainly are right, they did a ton for the community, and like weve both said, they mean so much to the city
    I was
    born in the South St. Louis area, but moved out ot the country a little bit south of St. Louis to Ste. Genevieve. But all of my family is from/lives in St. Louis. I actually live in the Wildwood/Chesterfield area now. I don't know how familiar you are with the area?

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    I live in St. Louis, born and raised here. What a fricken shame.....That brewery was the heart and sole of this city. I grew up going to Grant's Farm with my grandparents and taking the tour. What people don't realize is how much they did for the community. And all of that pooh is going down the drain to a foreign company........

By the way I've had "Minnesota" beer at the Schell's brewery..........Yup taste like beer.....

Beer snobs crack me up.....
    who from the st louis area didnt?
    what part you from by the way?

you certainly are right, they did a ton for the community, and like weve both said, they mean so much to the city
    I was
    born in the South St. Louis area, but moved out ot the country a little bit south of St. Louis to Ste. Genevieve. But all of my family is from/lives in St. Louis. I actually live in the Wildwood/Chesterfield area now. I don't know how familiar you are with the area?
    yah i know exactly where you are talking about..i grew up on the north side in berkeley near the airport, but i did play alot of hockey, and spent a fair amount of time over in chesterfield at the hockey complex over there
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Re: Breaking News: Reuters: Annheuser-Bush agrees to 50 billion takeover by InBev

Ahh really? What high school did you go to?

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

mccluer north, in florissant..where abouts did you go?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    mccluer north, in florissant
    Definately I know where that is at..What year did you graduate?

We played a few teams from St. Louis, nobody wanted to play us in our area. Luthern North and Beaumont were two that come to mind. We beat up on Duchesne and Borgia in the playoffs a few years.....

By Pack93z

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Breaking News: Reuters: Annheuser-Bush agrees to 50 billion takeover by InBev

wow....... i might actually cry myself to sleep tonight

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Not a fan of the ol'wieser...but sad to see an American company get taken over.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I am drunk off of budweiser as I post.

And this purchase has been months in the works, my boss and co-workers have been talking about this for a while.

Good for inbev, they won't change shit, but make mo' money.

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    mccluer north, in florissant
    Definately I know where that is at..What year did you graduate?

We played a few teams from St. Louis, nobody wanted to play us in our area. Luthern North and Beaumont were two that come to mind. We beat up on Duchesne and Borgia in the playoffs a few years.....

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Parenting: Homer Simpson: Beer Quotes
    Aw, there's only one can of beer left and it's Bart's.

Parenting: Homer Simpson: Beer Quotes
    Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddies, and kids with fake IDs.

Wise Cracks: Homer Simpson: Beer Quotes
    All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast