Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Breaking News: Reuters: Annheuser-Bush agrees to 50 billion takeover by InBev

Just over the wire.

After rejecting a previous offer to be acquired by European brewer InBev, The Clydesdale's booses decide to sell out.

Like I said

Sell Outs

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Breaking News: Reuters: Annheuser-Bush agrees to 50 billion takeover by InBev

don't like bud anyway.

when i was younger, growing up in la crosse wis., we used to drink old style. then we would pee in the river,(missippi) where it would float downstream and they would make budweiser out of it. ;D
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Breaking News: Reuters: Annheuser-Bush agrees to 50 billion takeover by InB

"marshallvike" wrote:
    don't like bud anyway.

when i was younger, growing up in la crosse wis., we used to drink old style. then we would pee in the river,(missippi) where it would float downstream and they would make budweiser out of it. ;D
    Old Style?

I thought in that neck of the woods, that people were genetically programmed to drink Leinenkugel.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    don't like bud anyway.

Old Style?

I thought in that neck of the woods, that people were genetically programmed to drink Leinenkugel.

old style was made in la crosse. the worlds largest 6 pack was at the brewery.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Breaking News: Reuters: Annheuser-Bush agrees to 50 billion takeover by InBev

thats terrible news..being from st louis, you got to see just how much that brewery and its name and history meant to the city..its a damn shame they sold out like that
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

I live in St. Louis, born and raised here. What a fucking shame.....That brewery was the heart and sole of this city. I grew up going to Grant's Farm with my grandparents and taking the tour. What people don't realize is how much they did for the community. And all of that shit is going down the drain to a foreign company........

By the way I've had "Minnesota" beer at the Schell's brewery..........Yup taste like beer.....

Beer snobs crack me up.....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Miller is better. They should just bow down.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Yeah thats why AB accounted for almost 50% of beer sales in the United States....Thnk about it...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

i cant stand Busch or Bud, but who the hell has 50 billion dollars laying around

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikestand" wrote:
    I live in St. Louis, born and raised here. What a fricken shame.....That brewery was the heart and sole of this city. I grew up going to Grant's Farm with my grandparents and taking the tour. What people don't realize is how much they did for the community. And all of that pooh is going down the drain to a foreign company........

By the way I've had "Minnesota" beer at the Schell's brewery..........Yup taste like beer.....

Beer snobs crack me up.....
    who from the st louis area didnt?
    what part you from by the way?

you certainly are right, they did a ton for the community, and like weve both said, they mean so much to the city
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast