Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Batcave gets busted!

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    You all need to come to philly $90-$120 an o from low end mids to straight fire. I can get a pound of high end mids for $850. What you have to do to grow pot is have a lot of land and a green house with slightly green tinted windows. Trust me-my uncle sells about a pound a week. Bastard's been living free for 4 years now.
    Is this yours?
    [img width=400 height=265]http://www.americanpatrol.com/CBP/PRESS-RELEASES/041116-PLYWOOD/DCP_2485.JPG[/img]

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Batcave gets busted!

    They could possibly get to me, I guess they could track the ip address from my posts or something like that plus I've said a million times on here im around philly, but I've got over 30 uncles and another 10 that I call my uncles. Probably half of them live on large properties in the country. It would take a lot of money to track down everyone of them and then somehow bust em.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Batcave gets busted!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    You all need to come to philly $90-$120 an o from low end mids to straight fire. I can get a pound of high end mids for $850. What you have to do to grow pot is have a lot of land and a green house with slightly green tinted windows. Trust me-my uncle sells about a pound a week. Bastard's been living free for 4 years now.
    Is this yours?
    [img width=400 height=265]http://www.americanpatrol.com/CBP/PRESS-RELEASES/041116-PLYWOOD/DCP_2485.JPG[/img]
    I wish!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  4. #34
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Batcave gets busted!

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    You all need to come to philly $90-$120 an o from low end mids to straight fire. I can get a pound of high end mids for $850. What you have to do to grow pot is have a lot of land and a green house with slightly green tinted windows. Trust me-my uncle sells about a pound a week. Bastard's been living free for 4 years now.
    Is this yours?
    [img width=400 height=265]http://www.americanpatrol.com/CBP/PRESS-RELEASES/041116-PLYWOOD/DCP_2485.JPG[/img]
    I wish!
    what would you want a bunch of couch cushions for?

  5. #35
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Batcave gets busted!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    You all need to come to philly $90-$120 an o from low end mids to straight fire. I can get a pound of high end mids for $850. What you have to do to grow pot is have a lot of land and a green house with slightly green tinted windows. Trust me-my uncle sells about a pound a week. Bastard's been living free for 4 years now.
    Is this yours?
    [img width=400 height=265]http://www.americanpatrol.com/CBP/PRESS-RELEASES/041116-PLYWOOD/DCP_2485.JPG[/img]
    I wish!
    what would you want a bunch of couch cushions for?
    because then you can be soo comfortable its like on cloud 9

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #36
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Batcave gets busted!

    Dear god! Thats just insane.Its like some 007 pot head stuff.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Bud busted for buds!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 12:35 PM
  2. Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 01:04 PM
  3. Singer...you're busted!!!
    By BossMan in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 08:54 PM
  4. Busted.....by a parrot.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 02:23 AM
  5. Ritter is BUSTED...
    By PacNWVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 01:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •