Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Batcave gets busted!

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    That is insane. But really there is no point in even trying to keep something like that going. How many rich succesful drug dealers do you hear about? None, they all get caught eventually.
    or do you only hear about them when they do get caught.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm...intriguing :P

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    wow, thats a very nice setup. I can't believe someone would go through all of that to sell weed.
    I mean how much money are they really making selling that weed. I am sure it cost alot more making that tunnel.
    ???
    good pot can go for $300 an ounce or more. a single plant can produce a more than an ounce. So 1000 plants could easily be worth $300,000. And to get that every few months, i would say it could turn a profit in the first couple of years, not that it will do them much good while they rot in prison. :'(
    $300 an ounce? $200 is pushing it where im from. You can get 2 ounces of high end shit for $300 though. Where you from? We need a 'price of pot thread'.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

They should of set the cave on fire...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    wow, thats a very nice setup. I can't believe someone would go through all of that to sell weed.
    I mean how much money are they really making selling that weed. I am sure it cost alot more making that tunnel.
    ???
    good pot can go for $300 an ounce or more. a single plant can produce a more than an ounce. So 1000 plants could easily be worth $300,000. And to get that every few months, i would say it could turn a profit in the first couple of years, not that it will do them much good while they rot in prison. :'(
    $300 an ounce? $200 is pushing it where im from. You can get 2 ounces of high end shit for $300 though. Where you from? We need a 'price of pot thread'.
    minneapolis, and i am talking about the dank buds, not that brown mexican stuff.

You all need to come to philly $90-$120 an o from low end mids to straight fire. I can get a pound of high end mids for $850. What you have to do to grow pot is have a lot of land and a green house with slightly green tinted windows. Trust me-my uncle sells about a pound a week. Bastard's been living free for 4 years now.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    You all need to come to philly $90-$120 an o from low end mids to straight fire. I can get a pound of high end mids for $850. What you have to do to grow pot is have a lot of land and a green house with slightly green tinted windows. Trust me-my uncle sells about a pound a week. Bastard's been living free for 4 years now.
    ....until the feds read your post.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    ....until the feds read your post.
    Like is said, loose lips sink ships.

No one knows my name and my uncle doesn't live anywhere around here. Plus, he smokes with the local sherriff time to time. I'm not worried about him.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

No one knows my name and my uncle doesn't live anywhere around here. Plus, he smokes with the local sherriff time to time. I'm not worried about him.
    Now you got the sheriff indicted too.
    It would take a 2-min. short-course to figure out how to track you down if they wanted to.
    This is exactly how many get busted.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Now you got the sheriff indicted too.
    It would take a 2-min. short-course to figure out how to track you down if they wanted to.
    This is exactly how many get busted.
    Sounds like FVB is high right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast